Nyota Uhura X Fem Vulcan Reader (Star Trek)

Summary: Y/N is a Vulcan, she was raised on earth she doesn't know alot about her people do her girlfriend helps her.

~~~

Third person pov...

Y/N  came on the bridge she looked around for someone, she saw Nyota sitting at her station Y/N just watched her beautiful girlfriend work before Nyota looked over at her.

Y/N smiled with a green tinge on her face she walked over to the goddess and sar on he rlap kissing Nyotas cheek.

"Hey love" Exclaimed the Vulcan, Nyota smiled and wrapped her arms around
Y/Ns waist.

"Hey Darlin' " she said "you need something" asked the lieutenant making Y/N remember why she came to the bridge, she got distracted by her girlfriend as usual.

"Oh yes, I forgot can you teach me about my race"she asked, Nyota was confused " why is that? You could ask Mr Spock"she said nodding over to Mr Spock who was working.

Y/N gulped with a sheepish look she spoke "u-um well he kinda scares me" whispered the Vulcan blushing when her girlfriend laughed at her reason.

"Of course I will Darlin' " said the communications officer.

The science officer and communications officer then left the bridge at lunch and went to Nyotas room.

Y/N sat on Nyotas bed as her girlfriend ran around her quarters looking for her books on Vulcabd and she had alot.

5 minutes later...

"Done!" Exclaimed Nyota slamming the pile of books on her bed making Y/N (who haf fallen asleep) wake up with a start.

"Wha-" "-i found them all"yelled Nyota she was happy to help teach Y/N about Vulcans, Y/N  smiled "great let's get started"she said.

Nyota grabbed a book and handed it to the Vulcan. "Now first Vulcan history-" said the lieutenant.

The end!

I love star trek and have finally written one for the lovely Nyota Uhura, both Actors are gorgeous 😍 wouldn't you agree?

Word count  : 330