Hela X Fem Reader (Marvel)

My favourite Villain from Marvel is Definitely Hela! Because come on Cate Blanchett!!

She gorgeous!!

Summary : Y/N Helps Hela take over Asgard as they are Married.
Y/N got hidden away with Helas undead army as Odin didn't like that his daughter loved a girl.

~~~~~~~~

Third person pov...

Hela breaks the floor and Jumps down the hole, once she lands she sees all the coffins full of Bones, Hela looks around and see the corpse (which is now boebs) of her Giant wolf-pet thing.

Smirking she works her Magic and brings him back to life.

As he Jumps around Helas eyes widen at the coffin she sees next to her wolfs one, she easily recognises the crown.

It was Y/N L/Ns Helas Wife.

Odin killed Y/N as he didn't like them married.

Glaring at her memories of Odin, Hela caresses Y/N cheek, the Goddesse of Death then worked her powers once more this time on Y/N, just like her pet Y/N came alive again.

Hela continued to Caress Y/Ns face,
Y/N opened her eyes. She then sat up quickly curled up in a ball, what she said Shocked and worried Hela.

"I'm sorry please dont kill me! I'll do anything" yelled Y/N she obviously thought Odin was trying to kill her.

It was her last memory before she died, Kneeling Hela called out to her hesitantly not wanting to scare her.

"Y/N sweet, it's me Hela" said the feared Goddesse her voice soft and quiet, she only used this voice around Y/N and no one else.

Slowly Y/N looked at Hela once she saw her she jumped making them fall over.

Y/N cried in her Wife's chest, Helas arm holding her tightly "I thought I would never see you again!" sobbed
Y/N in Helas arms.

Hela rubber dher back trying to sooth her crying wife. "shh shh it's okay you okay" she whispered

Half an hour later Y/N managed to calm down with her Wifes help, still wrapped in Helas arms Y/N sat in her lap while the Goddesse of Death crossed her legs with her arms around Y/N waist.

"are you okay love?" asked Hela

Y/N turned her head smiling "yes I feel lots better" she said kidding Helas lips, they smiled into the kiss. They soon broke away and stood up.

Holding hands Hela reached down and picked up something and put it on Y/Ns head.

It was her crown smirking Hela held out her arm and Y/N held onto her and them jumped up through the hole.

"ready to take over Asgard" asked Hela smiling Y/N nodded

"Always my love" she said and the walked to the throne room.

The end!

Hope you liked the oneshot for Hela!

Word count : 480