Wanda Maximoff X Fem Bisexual Reader (Marvel)

Summary : Wanda is Insecure about her powers so Y/N talks to her Girlfriend

~~~~~

Third person pov...

Y/N watches Wanda look at her hands which were glowing red. Wanda had a sad look on her face a look Y/N didn't miss.

She could tell that Wanda was feeling down and insecure 'My Girlfriend is sad' thought Y/N as she continued to watch Wanda instead of the movie the other Avengers had put on.

Time skip...

As the movie finished Wanda got up and walked to her and Y/Ns shared room, Y/N waited a few minutes before getting up and following her.

Y/N walked quickly and got to their room, she knocked before waiting she was worried about Wanda.

"Wanda arw you okay? Can I come in?" asked Y/N she didn't get an answer instead she heard Wanda crying which worried Y/N even more.

So she opened the door and walked in.

As she did Wanda scrambled onto her hands and knees and hurried to a corner where she curled in on herself, Wanda was scared and Y/N didn't know why.

But she had learnt from before when something like this happened.

"Wanda its okay" said Y/N in Sokovian she knew that hearing Sokovian makes Wanda feel calm.

Wanda stopped shaking and tilted her head up when she heard her language "You aren't in the room anymore, you are safe with me" continued Y/N speaking Sokovian.

Wanda had many nightmares about Hydra and she she got her powers also about Pietro dying.

Y/N then knelt in front of her Girlfriend she took hold of Wanda hands and pressed a light kiss on the back of them.

This made Wanda smile and giggle slightly.

The (H/C) girl then sat in front of Wanda (who is now calm) and Pulled her into a much needed hug which Wanda returned.

They stayed like this until Wanda fell asleep.

Once she did Y/N teleported them go their bed and tucked wanda in Y/N kissed her forehead and quietly left the room.

The end!

Yes Y/N has powers like Wanda and Pietro.

Woooo! Another wanda Oneshot finished!! Only one more to go

Word count : 375