Mikasa Ackerman X Fem Reader (Attack On Titan)

I just watched season 2 of Attack on titan and forgot how much I love Mikasa,so here's a oneshot for her.

Summary : The 104th Corp have noticed Mikasa going to the village alot more than usual so they decide to follow her.

_____

Third person pov...

"Hey guys, is it just me or is Mikasa visiting the Village alot more lately" said Jean as the others watch Mikasa leave.

"for once you are right Horseface" Said Eren his eyes widening, Jean glares at Eren who glares back.

Armin then pushes then both back "Come on guys let's not fight now" he said looking st the two boys.

"yeah listen to the Coconut head" said Ymir, Armin Blushes when he realises who she meant.

"how about instead of standing around we follow her" Said Reiner actually joining in for once.

"That's a great idea Reiner" said Sasha.

The 104th Corp soon left for the village following Mikasa, they where about three meters behind.

They really hoped she wouldn't see them otherwise she wouldn't be happy at all.

The group got many looks their way, I mean who sees soldiers following someone in big group.

They followed her for a while before she stopped at a flower shop and walked in, she came out a few minutes later holding some flowers.

"I wonder who's she's going to see" muttered most of the group.

They continued to follow her more, they eventually followed her all the way from head quarters to the middle of the Village.

"wow she sure walks far" said Christa quietly as Miaksa speed walked in front of them.

"shit! Hurry up guys we are loosing her" cried Eren

The group then sped up and managed to catch up with Mikasa again.

This time she was waiting outside a house, she knocked on the door a few seconds later it opened.

They saw a beautiful (H/C) girl standing at the door way, she saw Mikasa and surprised everyone.

She jumped into Miaksa's arms laughing, Mikasa caught her and spun them around.

Mikasa actually giggled

"What the fuck"

"Holy crap"

"did you guys see that"

"wow"

"Mikasa is hugging someone"

Their voices attracted the attention of other people and Mikasa. She stood behind then with an angry look on her face.

They all winced as she smacked then all on the head, as she did the the girl next to her laughed.

"Mika, it's okay they can know" she said softly, Mikasa calmed down slightly at her voice.

"Hey everyone, I'm Y/N L/N mikasas girlfriend, she's told me alot about all of you" Said Y/N

Everyones mouth dropp open In shock.

"The Hell"

The end!

So sorry for it not being long I don't have many ideas for Mikasa but I hope you liked it!

Word count : 500