Luisa Madrigal X Fem reader (Encanto) pt 2

Summary: Mirabel has noticed that Luisa has been alot happier since she began visiting the village everyday. So She decides to follow her older sister.

Start of recap...

The girl the turned and shouted into the house "I'm going out with Luisa Mama!" She yelled getting a response back from her mum. Grinning Luisa then picked the girl up and carried her on her shoulders.

The two then began walking away from the village and into the forest. Confused Mirabel followed behind wanting to know more about the girl and who she was to Luisa.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

As Mirabel followed she caught them speaking to each other. "So anyone find out" Asked the girl as she was still on Luisas shoulders. "No I don't think so at least I mean Mirabel stopped me so maybe" said Luisa nervously.

"Dont query love they won't find out don't worry and if she does we can just tell her something different okay" said the girl making Luisa blush.

Mirabel gasped and tripped over a root at thw words. "Love!" She exclaimed she then pushed herself back up "thus just got interesting" she said she looked up and saw them getting away.

"Oh shoot" she yelled running after them. When she caught up she saw a beautiful site. "Wow" she gaps it was a secluded area of the forest with a clear river and water fall.

"So beautiful" whispers Mirabel as she walked towards it. As she did she saw Luisa and the girl sitting on the bank next to the water's edge.

Luisa was laying back on the sand a smile on her face she looked so relaxed that it made Mirabel smile she was shappy to see her sister relaxing.

"Hey race to you!" Yelled the girl a she jumped up from the sand and took of her dress underneath was a swim suit she then ran into thw water.

Luisa laughed "Okay!" She then took of her dress and had a swim suit on as well. "No wonder she was acting weird" muttered Mirabel as she watched Luisa jump in splashing the girl with water.

Mirabel watched as her sister had fun in the water instead of wating around she turned and went back to the village happy for her sister.

When her abuela asked where Luida was she would say nothing she was happy that her big sis found someone.

The end!

Hope you liked this pt 2!

Request are open!

Word count: 430