The White Queen X Fem Reader (Alice in Wonderland)

Watching the movie with my sister, I now have many idea for the White Queen, I mean come on she's played by Anne Hathaway!

Summary: Y/N is Miranas wife and comes home from a long journey and meets Alice.

Third person pov...

"I can't wait to see my Mira again" said Y/N as she rode her horse to Marmoreal, she couldn't wait to be home again and to see her Wife after three long months.

"Of course Ma'am, we will be arriving in Marmoreal soon" said one of the Guards, this made Y/Ns horse ride faster. Soon they were at the gates of the White Castle she was home.

Y/N and her horse rode through the gates and too the entrance to the castle, she then jumped of her horse and yelled loudly her voice echoing throughout the castle.

"MIRA IM HOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!" She yelled loudly making the maids and other people jump woth fear as they remembered how loud their Queen was when she was home.

Suddenly someone wearing highheels could be heard running through the corridors, they ran until they got to the hall and saw Y/N is was Mirana the white Queen of Marmoreal.

The Queen smiled and ran to her wife, Alice was behind her as she ran and was surprised to see the Queen kiss the other woman.

Y/N and Mira hugged each other tightly, it had been lonely for Mirana to rule the castle alone without Y/N being home. "I'm so glad you are home love" she said holding onto Y/N tightly.

Her wife smiled back nad kissed Miras cheek. "Me too my love I have missed you so much" she whispered. They then pulled apart and held hands "Oh yes Y/N love this is Alice" said Mira pointing to the blonde Curly haired girl.

"Hello" said Alice, Y/N smiled at Alice "nice to meet you Alice, i am Y/N wife to Mirana the white Queen" she said smiling at Alice.

The three then talked about the Red Queen and her ruling over Underland, Y/N didn't have lot sof nice things to say about her Wife's sister.

"I've always known the Red Queen to be jealous and always wanting to be in charge of everything" said Y/N angrily, she calmed down when Mirana wrapped an arm around hers and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay Love, my Sisters rule will fall and we will save Underland from her" she said making Y/N nod and Alice look determined to help the people of underland.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot!
I've written so many I don't know which one I'm on at the minute.

Request always open!

Word count : 460