Narcissa Black X Fem Weasley Reader (Harry Potter)

Summary : 10 year old Narcissa and Y/N are Baby sitting Cissa's cousins Sirius and Regulus together.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Hey Cissy I'm here" exclaimed little Y/N Weasley as she ran into 12 Grimmuld place looking for her best friend in the huge house.

"I'm here Y/N" called Narcissa from the living room, Y/N ran to the living room where she saw her best friend Narcissa Black.

Cissa smiled "Hi Y/N/N" Y/N ran over and joined Narcissa on the floor with Sirius and Regulus.

"Hey Boys" Said Y/N Sirius squealed when he saw his favourite Person and Weasley.

"N/N your here" yelled the kid "of course I am Siri" Sirius giggled at the nickname she gave him.

Cissa watched her best friend interact with Sirius while she held Baby Regulus who was sleeping in her arms.

she smiled 'Y//N would make an amazing mum' she thought then blushed.

'did I really just think that about Y/N' she said to herself, Y/N looked up and saw her blushing she was confused "your face is Red Cissa, arw you ill" she asked.

She then put her hand against Narcissas forehead feeling her temperature, "hmm feels warm but I guess it is a hot day" she muttered to herself.

Y/N wanted to be a healer when she was older, she always loved looking after people when they were ill especially her family and friends.

Still blushing Narcissa leaned away from Y/Ns hand "N-no nothing like that I'm not ill Y/N don't worry" she said

"okay but if you are tell me okay" she said making Narcissa nod her head smiling.

The two girls then played with Sirius for the rest of the day while Baby Regulus slept they each took turn holding him.

The end!

It's not long I know, I didn't have many ideas for Narcissa as much as I love her.

I hope you liked it anyway!
Also thank you so much for all the reads i can't this is upto 150k reads!

Word count : 350