Miss Peregrine X Fem Reader (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children)

Got a request from someone fir Miss Peregrine, I love this character I just don't like the moive much creeps me out to much to watch it again.

Summary: Y/N L/N is a close friend of Miss Peregrine, the kids know her well as she is kind and loves them.

Third person pov...

A knock was heard at the door and Miss Peregrine opened it and smiled warmly at the person outside,"Y/N darling" she said kissing the woman on the cheek.

Y/N blushed "Heya! I came to visit you and the kids" said the H/C woman, Miss Peregrine then stood to the side and let Y/N in, she then called the children down.

As they always love it when Y/N comes over. Miss Peregrine watched as all the children crowded around Y/N excitement leaking out of them.

She saw Y/N smiling she was glad Y/N came over that morning and stayed all day she played with all the children taking turns talking or playing with them.

After dinner the children got Y/N to stay the night as itbwas already dark out, "Thank you for letting me stay the night" she said smiling at her old friend and Miss Peregrine smiled back "no problem at all dear" she said before leaving to her room.

The end!

So sorry for it being short I hope you liked it anyway!

Request are always open!

Word count : 250