Lydia Deetz X Fem Reader (Beetle juice)

So I rewatched the old Beetlejuice movie and forgot how much I love Lydia Deetz

So here is a x fem reader for her

Summary : Y/N L/N is a Close friend of the Maitlands when she visits their house she meets Lydia.

Third person pov...

It hadn't been long since the Maitlands death, Y/N was deviated when she found out.

They were like an Uncle and Aunt she always wanted, it was a sad morning when Y/N woke up.

She hadn't been able to sleep since the Maitlands died.

Instead of laying in her bed crying all day she decided to go to the Maitlands house.

Y/N s parents tried everything to get her to go outside but she never did until today.

She bearly eats, sleeps or leaves the house.

As she put on her shoes she left for the Maitlands house.

Time skip...

Once she gets there she is shocked at what she sees there are people moving into the house.

Y/N wondered in further she dodged the movers walking around her.

As she looked around she saw a Beautiful goth girl standing with a camera in front of her a few meters away.

“shes beautiful” muttered Y/N to her self as she gazed a the girl.

As she was staring she didn’t notice the goth girl had seen her and was walking over.

Y/N continued staring oblivious that she had been noticed.

“Hi” said a voice making Y/N come back to reality, shaking her head she smiled when she saw the goth girl standing in front of her.

“Hey so your moving in” asked Y/N already knowing the answer.

the girl smilied slightly and looked at the house. “yep with my Dad and stepmum”she said.

“welcome to the neighbourhood then im Y/N L/N”said Y/N

“nice to meet you Y/N im Lydia Deetz” said Lydia.

The end!

So sorry for it not being that long I didn’t have much to write for Lydia.

Word count : 344