Hinata Hyuga X Fem Uzumaki Reader (Naruto)

Hinata is so shy and cute, she is also my favourite female character from Naruto by far.

Summary : Hinata is always watching Y/N that she never realised Y/N would watch her as well.

~~~~
Third person pov....

'Y/N-Chan looks so pretty as always' thought Hinata Hyuga as she saw her crush training with the rest of Team 7.

From the corner of her eye Sakura noticed Hinata staring at her teammate Y/N Uzumaki and in turn she saw Y/N watching Hinata.

'Cha! Time to some match making' thought Sakura as she walked over to Hinata making the purple haired girl look up "Hey Hinata" she said.

"H-Hello Sakura-chan" whispered the quiet girl.

Sakura smirked "I saw you watching Y/N earlier, she is pretty amazing right" she said making Hinata turn red "Y-yes she is, very amazing" Blushed Hinata a hint of a smile on her face.

"she thinks your amazing to Hinata" said the pink haired girl, Hinata's eyes bugger doubt "r-really she did" muttered the purple haired girl looking at Y/N again.

"yep she told me herself" said Sakura, she other girl had a happy smile on her face "go talk to her Hina" she then proceeded to push Hinata towards Y/N.

"okay!"

Determined Hinata walked up tovY/N who had taken a break from training, the shy girl taps her on the shoulder a be Blushes when she saw it was Hinata.

"Hi Hinata!" exclaimed the energetic ball of sunshine "Hello Y/N-Chan" replied Hinata she managed to stutter out her question.

"Y/N-chan I was wondering if you would like to hang out today" asked the Hyuga Princess.

Y/N grinned and jumped up "of course I would Hina!" she then proceeded to grabs Hinata's hand abs then ran towards the town.

Both girls blushing red.

The end!

Hope you liked it! First ever oneshot for Hinata Hyuga!

Word count : 335