Pepa Madrigal X Fem reader (Encanto)

Summary: Papas Wife is the closest to Mirabel and the two have a chat about Abuela and how she didn't like that Pepa and Y/N got married.

Third person pov...

After Dinner and how awful it was Y/N walked up to Mirabels room and opened the door and walked in, she knew Mirabel felt horrible about what happened.

"Mira?" Whispers Y/N as she looked around the room for her niece, she then raised an eyebrow and knelt on the floor and looked under the bed.

She saw Mirabel under there with her head buried in her hands she was obviously crying and Y/N knew why. So she crawled under the bed and layed next to the crying girl.

She then thought of a story which she thought Mirabel would find interesting. "You know Abuela didn't like me that much either years ago" she said her woddd made Mirabel look up and at her Aunt.

"Really" she said quietly tears still falling down her cheeks. "Yup, all because she didn't want pepa to marry a girl but me and Pepa loved each other and the whole family knew this but your Abuela didn't like it one bit" Explained Y/N.

"She tried everything to get us to break up but instead we stayed together and became each other's rock we loved each other and that's all be needed, Abuela tried lots of different ways to get us to break up but instead we stayed together eventually she gave up and let us have our wedding we so wanted" said Y/N a big smile on her face as she remembered their wedding.

"During our wedding Abuela finally understood why and that me and pepa loved each other that she stopped hating me and she now tolerateds me, what I'm trying to say is don't let her get you down stay strong and true to yourself okay little one" she said making Mirabel smile and hug her Aunt.

"Thank you Tia Y/N " she mumbled into Y/Ns dress, the two then rolled out from under the bed, Y/N left Mirabels room and bumped into Pepa who was standing outside the door.

Y/N blushed "I guess you heard that then Love" she said making Pepa smile "yes I did I haven't heard that sorry in a while"she said as the two began walking to their room to sleep.

The end!

Whooo! 3 in one day hope you liked this oneshot for Pepa Madrigal!

Request are open!

Word count: 424