Natasha Romanoff X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Haven't written one for Natasha for a while so here is one.

Summary: Y/N Romanoff is Natasha Romanoffs wife, the Avengers end up meeting her while on the hellicarrier when she walks in on their first meeting.

Third person pov...

Y/N walks through the Hellicarrier, she had got a message from her Wife that she was back James from her most recent Misson. So Y/N was eager to see her so she ran from their room and is on her way to see her.

Y/N loves what her Wife does for a job but she is always worried that something might happen to her while she is on a Misson whether it is dangerous or not.

Once Y/N arrives on the bridge she ignores everyone at the table and heads straight for her wife. The woman ignores the yell of the blonde haired man and Fury doesn'teven bother trying to stop her he knows not to come betweenthem.

"Natasha Alianovna Romanoff!" She yells making Natasha wince she got the middle name yell from her Wife which wasn't good. So the red head stood up ignoring the looks sent her way from the men at the table and turned to the angry (H/C) woman storming her way.

"Hey Y/N, miss me?" She questioned a smirk on her lips when she her Wife's angry expression falter so she opens her arms just knowing she needs a hug.

Feeling her anger deflate Y//N held in a cry and rushed into her open arms and muttered into Natashas chest.

"Of course I missed you! I married you did it!" This made Nat smile a small smile and hig Y/N back tightly. They could hear the surprises yells of Tony, Steve, Bruce and Thor looks like they all heard Y/N when she muttered.

Once they pulled apart Nat noticed how Y/N held onto her she obviously didn't want to let go of Nat so soon. So the Agent sat down in her chair with her Wife curled up comfortably in her lap.

Everyone's faces (the Avengers) where priceless to watch as Natasha let someone hug her then sit on her lap without dying or getting threatened, Y/N looked at them before turning to Nat a pout on her face.

"You didn't tell them about us!" She asked acting insulted by them not knowing but they could tell she was joking, Natasha sighed at her Wife. "Everyone this is my Wife Y/N Romanoff" said the Red Head, this made the men drop their jaws.

"What! Married" all four exclaimed.

The end!

Hope you liked this for the beautiful Natasha Romanoff.

Word Count: 450