💠 Jade x reader pt.2

After that night at the lounge, The octavenelle trio decided to search Y/n again. Thou  as they did, Floyd and Azul didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. From afar it seems that Y/n was no different from before, the same boring quiet student.

"Jade are you sure Y/n was the one who got you?" Azul asked.

"I'm quite sure," Jade said simply.

"Jellyfish hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, this is so boring," Floyd complained, " I'm going."

"And the lounge is about to open soon, so don't take too long on your research," Azul sighed as he and Floyd went their own ways.

Jade sighed as he turned to look back into the cafeteria table that Y/n was sitting on, but they disappeared. Jade tried to look around for them, but.

"On the prowl again, Jade? Your becoming even more distasteful," a familiar voice chuckled.

Jade gasped slightly as he turned to see that Y/n had magically reappeared right next to him. Y/n simply smiled at Jades small reaction, but this slightly pissed  Jade off as he hid his frustrations behind his calm like facade. Jade slowly tower's over them as he gently pushes them against a nearby wall.

"You should be careful with who you challenge," Jade smirked as he stared down at the cornered first year, " I'm assuming that you were aware of my presence for a while."

Y/n simply smiled as they looked up to Jade, meeting his gaze.

"Maybe, but I assume you have a shift to take care of. So no more research for today huh?" Y/n said nonchalantly.

"So you also know my schedule as well?" Jade asked as he grabbed Y/n's chin.

"Well I had to figure your work cycle so you stay out of my business. Azul likes to send you and your brother to gather info, and it's quite easy to get Floyd disinterested once I generally figure out his likes and dislikes," Y/n explained with a sly smile as they leaned closer.

As Jade stared down at this strange first year, he couldn't help but be amused. He could see it in their eyes, they were mocking and challenging him. Those in their right mind would cower from him and wouldn't dare mess with the Leech twins. Yet here they were standing in front of him with no fear.

"Know if you'll  excuse me I have my own things to take care," Y/n said as they gave Jade a small zap.

"Right, have a nice day," Jade smiled.

_____

And true to Y/n's they did manage to work around Jade and Floyd, outstanding them and doing who knows what when the twins couldn't  observe them.

One day Jade simply wanted to relax in the green house with his mushroom terrarium, when he saw someone he wasn't  expecting. Near the flower bed, Y/n was smiling down at the many mountain flowers being grown in the schools greenhouse. The sunlight shinned on them, giving them a light glow on their features.

"Those are poisonous you know," Jade said as he stood next to them.

"Oh, really?" Y/n asked as they plucked one.