🐍Ch.16

After overcoming the challenge of escaping the prison cell that was their guest room, Grimm's hungry belly gave them away and alerted the nearest student security. The two ran through the dorm, till the ducked into a treasure vault room to hide. The guards ran past the rooms in search of the escaped ramshackle dorm students.

"~~~♪" the carpet bounced.

" Wha-That shocked me...! I almost screamed...!" Grimm gasped at the scare, "This is Kalim's treasure vault. Rich people are really something, huh! They don't even lock the doors,"

"~~~♪" the carpet bounced happily.

"That's right...! We can probably bypass the lookouts and escape if we use you!" Grimm smiled.

"?" The carpet wondered.

"Hey, Carpet. We're gonna take you out for a walk, so can you come with us to our dorm?" Grimm offered.

" ♪♪♪♪" the carpet agreed

"Alright, Y/n! Get on top of the carpet!" Grimm ordered," Good riddance, Scarabia Dorm!"

"Yahoo!!! We did it!!! The prison-break was a success!," Grimm cheered, " We are free men~~~~~!!"

" ♪♪♪♪" Carpet nodded.

"By the way, how does one fly a magic carpet exactly?" Y/n asked.

"Um... How do we control the magic carpet...?" Grimm mumbled, " I remember Kalim pulling on the tassel over here... There!"

"!!!!!" The carpet was startled.

" Uwah!? It suddenly changed direction! Hey, listen to me!!" Grimm ordered.

" ~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!" Carpet started to go crazy.

" GYAH!!!! I'm getting dizzy!!!!! STOP!!! STOP, I TELL YOU~~!!" Grimm cried.

The carpet flew through the dorm and out the mirror in a wild rush. Y/n held onto the carpet tightly as the carpet continued it's buck wild flying through the school. It suddenly made a sharp turn and flew back into the mirror chamber and another mirror.

"Were gonna crash!" Y/n panicked.

Y/n quickly grabbed Grimm and used her body to shield the small raccoon as the carpet flew full force into some furniture and then a wall. As Y/n was knocked unconscious.

" Oh, my. I was wondering who would be visiting so late at night," Jade said as he came out to investigate the noise.

" I came here to check if there's a sneaky thief around, but it's just you two," Floyd sighed," How boring,"

" Huh...? Why're you two here?" Grimm asked.

"Why...? We already told you that we won't be going back home for winter break, remember?" Floyd said simply.

" Then... We're in Octavinelle!?" Grimm said in realization.

"Indeed. You are currently in the Mostro Lounge," Jade confirmed.

" We-We did it~~~~! We finally managed to escape that prison!" Grimm cheered, " Isn't that great Y/n...Y/n?"

" ♪♪♪♪" the carpet bounce.

" Prison...?" Jade asked.

" There's nowhere to run, you sneaky bastards!
Stay put and behave!" The Scarabia students shouted.