🍎Ch.32

—The day of the Cultural Festival—

" Good morning, Y/n-san. Are you already awake?" Epel called from the base of the tree.

"Morning Epel," Y/n greeted as she slowly made her way down.

" Heya, Epel! It's finally time for the Vocal & Dance Championship, huh!GRIM: You have to win to make my canned tuna dreams come true, too!" Grimm shouted.

" Yes, we will! We'll win no matter what. But... I felt a little sad knowing it's the last day of our training camp. Thank you for accommodating us all this time," Epel chuckles," And I'll continue to practice that spell you taught me, and soon you'll have to watch yourself."

"Oh good, then I'll be out of here before I have to worry about that," Y/n jocked with a smirk.

"HEY!" Epel chuckled as he lightly punched Y/n's shoulder.

" Good morning, Y/n. Epel and Grim, too! Did you sleep well?" Kalim asked with a bright smile," I was all kinds of excited last night. I couldn't sleep at all that Jamil had to scold me! Ahaha!"

" Really... You're not a kid going on a field trip, you know?" Jamil sighed.

"Bonjour! Good morning! How do you lovely people fare on such a wonderful morning? It seems like Vil has a small announcement to make before the competition. Can you head to the lounge for a bit?" Rook smiled.

"I guess we better head inside," Y/n smiled as the group made their way back inside the dorm.

--------

" I see you're all here now. At precisely 3 PM, the Vocal & Dance Championship shall take place on the Purple Stage. VIL: The competition has been trending on the net so all eyes are on it.VIL: Now is the time to showcase the beauty we have been perfecting! You are prepared, aren't you?"Vil asked.

ALL: Yes!

" Rehearsals shall start at 12 o'clock. We will be making our final adjustments during the rehearsals today," Vil continued.

GRIM: Whoo~~~ We've been restless so all we could do was watch, yanno!

" Indeed. Grim was of no help at all. I will feel distracted seeing you giddy next to us. Why don't you go look around and see the festivities? I'll give you a staff pass, so wear it when you enter the stadium. However, I shall expect you to be at the rehearsals at exactly 12 o'clock. Understood? And Y/n, your song better be shined to a polish," Vil said with a serious tone.

ACE: Eh? So lucky... I wanna check the stalls, too.

KALIM: Me, too!

" Certainly not! Were you even listening to me? The cultural festival lasts for two days. You can go sight-seeing on the second day. Focus on the VDC for now. Come, let us begin!" Vil shouted.

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

"Whoa! Yuu! There are so many food stalls!" Grimm shouted.

"I think we should go see the Purple Stage instead of the food stalls," Y/n said with slight excitement.

"Eh~~? Why're you suddenly acting like a real manager now? Funnel cake~! Hot dogs~! And takoyaki~!" Grimm drolled.