🔥Ch. 40

Y/n was greatly disappointed when Crowley called and told her that she could speak to Grim. She knew something was off about Grimm but wanted to hear it from his Perspective. Sadly she didn't have time to ponder when Vil called them back to Ramshackle.

"The festival is over, and it's the end for the NRC Tribe, too, but,"

"Non. Vil said not "disband" but "postpone." Rook interrupted.

" I'm not exactly bothered by that. Either way," Jamil sighed.

"We're all here! The headline can read, "Ex-NRC Tribe gathers for another after-school meeting at the Ramshackle Dorm!"  Did something happen, Vil?" Kalim asked.

"Thank you for gathering on such short notice, everyone. Grim's not here, but... It can't be helped at the moment," Vil said.

Ace, Deuce, and Y/n remained silent at that, while the new additions to ramshackle stood silently on the stairs. 4 new witches from another world listened silently to the conversation.

"I have something important to discuss with you. First, there's the whole Vocal & Dance Championship incident. Please let me apologize for betraying the trust that you have shown me. I couldn't accept my defeat, so I tried to curse my rival... I understand that it is the most unsightly thing to do in the world. I am very sorry," Vil bowed slightly.

"V-Vil-san is bowing his head and apologizing," Epel gasps.

Y/n stopped listening to the conversation as Vil went on to apologize and talk about Neige. Silk and Cotton silently sneaked down from the stairs and walked over to Y/n. Asking what the group meant by blot and Overblot.

Y/n explained to them that at the core when some use a great amount of magic, fueled by negative emotions. Can cause them to go crazy and bring forth horrible ink monsters.

"So not too different from our curse?" Silk asked.

"Yes, but they can recover from it a lot faster than we can. Just need to sleep and rest to avoid blotting," Y/n explained, when she was suddenly interrupted.

"WHAAAAATTTTT~~~~~!!!!????" the NRC boys gasped.

_____________________

"We dun need that!" Epel shouted.

"Think of it as your performer's fee for the past month or so of training. I personally think this is not enough to cover everything you've actually done for me," Vil explained.

" S-still," Deuce stuttered.

""Don't try to buy my sympathy with money." Is that it...? Well, even though my manager told me that, I could not, for the life of me, think of another way to compensate you...If I don't do this, I would not be able to move forward. Please, accept it for my sake as well,"  Vil said.

"Okay," Y/n said simply. "This dorm could really need it."

"Alright, I understand! I'll take it!" Kalim smiled.

"Kalim!?" Jamil scolded.

"Let me elaborate. I'm not pinning our loss or any sort of responsibility on Vil, okay? But, if it's his way of coming to terms with what he's done in order to move forward, then I'll happily accept. And then, I'll be donating my share of the prize to the Ramshackle Dorm!" Kalim smiled as he looked over at Y/n.