Scary Monster Event Ch.4

Things were going great over the few days as Inir spent most of her time in the library with Ortho and his dorm. Despite all the fun she was having she couldn't but feel nervous.

"Inir, what's wrong?" Ortho asked.

"I feel like somethings wrong, I don't know why. I just feel so scared for some reason," Inir frowned as she trembled slightly.

"Don't worry I'll keep you safe Inir, I won't let anyone hurt you," Ortho said confidently.

"Thanks, Ortho," Inir smiled.

Suddenly the doors slammed open as a bunch of loud and obnoxious people stormed into the library. They were sitting down at the tables and leaving crumbs everywhere. Ignoring the dorm student's personal spaces and not listening to Ortho.

"You're not allowed to eat in the Library," Ortho said.

"Aww, look at the cute robot boy." They cooed as they shoved food in his face.

"Hey stop it, he doesn't like that!" Inir said as she tried to shield Ortho.

"Wow, your hair is like soo shiny,"

"Yeah, it's like made of gems or something,"

"Ohh, Let me see," They said as they started to pull at Inir's head.

"OUCH! STOP!" Inir screamed as the magicam monsters started to pull and awe at Inir's hair.

"Wait I wanna take a picture," A boy said as he hastily swang his selfie stick, hitting Inir hard on the side of her face. Along with a sickening crack.

"Inir!" Ortho gasped as the Magicam monsters backed away in horror.

"What is that, is that even human. I gotta take a picture,"

"This will definitely get me likes," They said as they raised their phones.

Ortho growled as he readied his Magical beam, and aimed it towards the intruders. Thankfully Idia and the dorm members were able to scare off the Magicam monsters. 

"Inir are you alright?" Idia asked.

He gasped at the sight of Inir, as a good chunk of her face was gone. Inir quickly got up and ran out of the library in a hurry.

"Inir!" Ortho called out.

"Let's look around for the other side of her face, and then you can put her back together," Idia suggested as they started searching the library.

Inir ran through the school and past the guess when she accidentally bumped into someone. A hooded figure stood above her, as she stared down at the girl she noticed her pendant glow slightly.

"So this is one of the witches familiars," Avila whispered to herself as she watched Inir runoff.

So she slowly followed the panicked girl all the way to the gates of ramshackle Drom. Avila looked down at the sign saying that this place was off-limits.

"Hey Human, Stay away from this building. That is the only rule of the young master," Sebek said loudly.

"Young master? why would your master care about this place?" Avila asked.

"Someone important to him lives in that dorm and doesn't want people bothering them," Sliver answered.

"Well a little girl with crystal red hair went inside," Avila stated.

"That is one of the residences of Ramshackle," Silver said simply.

"Oh, so who lives in this place?" Avila asked.

"Lady Y/n, Prince Malleus's future bride," Sebek said proudly.

"Stop assuming Sebek, they're just friends," Silver sighed.

" well Y/n would make a perfect wife for the young lord," Sebek said.

But when the two turned back to the gate, to see that the cloaked girl had disappeared. Sebek and Silver simply sighed and went back to keeping watch over the venue. Inir trembled as she laid close to Y/n's sleeping form. Grimm curled up next to them after he managed to scare away the last of the magicam monsters. 

-------------

As the Three laid peacefully a  hooded figure slowly and quietly made its way up the stairs and drew its sharp damastic steel sword.

Avila slowly made her way into the bracket filled room and stood over Y/n's sleeping form. Avila raised her sword when suddenly a wave of fire was shot her way. Zephyr, Ora, and Vinca glared at the intruder as they attacked her furiously. Y/n forced herself awake as she saw the intruder, she saw the sword and pendant and knew it was, a witch hunter. Avila pulled out her enchanted crystal and sucked the pesky fairies into the rock. Inir and Grimm tried to help y/n up but was pushed aside by a swift kick from Avila. quickly Avila tried to plunge her sword into Y/n's heart, but Y/n moved and was stabbed in the shoulder. 

"AAAHHH!" Y/n cried out as she tossed a potion at her attacker.

The attacker cried in pain as she was temporarily blinded. Avila swiped blindly and managed to get a good slice down her torso. Y/n cried out as she rammed into  Avila and shoved her down the stairs. Y/n pushed herself up and ran out of the dorm and into the night.
____