❤Ch.4

"What is Y/n doing?" Ace asked as Y/n began to feel magical energy flow through her.

Ora entered her pendant changing the color from sakura pink to a forest green.

"We have to do something quickly," Y/n said as started to cast all sorts of spells at blot Riddle

"Right," Ace and Deuce nodded as they stood by Y/n's side.

As Rose Bushed were tossed left and right, Ace and Deuce sliced through all of them with great ease. Y/n with her amazing speed thanks to Ora, got up and close to Riddle as she delivers attacks after attack onto Riddle. Riddle nor the monster behind him could keep up with the quick attacker and Riddle slowly started to weaken. Yet Riddle quickly caught on to Y/n's pattern and quickly skyward her lower torso when she drew near. She cried out in pain but she kept on her barrage of attacks.

Crowley watched in awe as a memory from a long time ago resurfaced.

_______

" Azriel Ebonywood, what did you do with your familiars?" A younger Crowley asked his transformed student.

"I'm borrowing my familiar's power and being to become stronger than I am for a short amount of time," Azriel said as wings sprouted from his back.

"Your just full of surprises aren't you," Crowley sighed with a faint smile, " Alright, pens up and ready your magic!"

Azriel Ebonywood and the current Diasomina Dorm leader were about duel for the position of manager. The current leader was cocky and very confident and only agreed to Azriel's challenge to crush this puny humans spirit. The battle was fierce and epic but after many backs and forth Azriel came out on top.

Everyone cheered and praised Azriel's abilities and became a very respectable magician and manager of Diasomina.

_____

As Riddle began to transform back Y/n received a vision of his past, she could see and hear Riddle's thoughts and cries. Y/n could feel her strength leave her as her knees began to tremble, as Ora slowly pulled out of her pendent.

"Riddle!" Trey called to his unconscious childhood friend.

Riddle soon opened his eyes to see the destruction he had caused. He slowly began to Cry as he came to his senses and began to sob out apologizes left and right. People began to gather around Riddle to make sure he was all right. While everyone was distracted, Y/n slowly made her way out of the maze and near the gate of the dorm. Once she found a nice quiet spot, her knees finally gave out as she sat down as pain surged through her body.