🐍Ch.17

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm-lounge]

" Oh, Azul? What brings you to our dorm?" Kalim asked with a bright smile.

" Good morning, how are you faring today, Kalim-san? Scarabia is as wonderful as I remember it! It is snowing outside, but it seems as if it is still summer here. This seems like a wonderful location to build a resort in, don't you agree?" Azul greeted with a smile of his own.
" Oh? I don't get it, but thanks for the compliment!" Kalim smiled.

" I have caught your magic carpet and so I am here to return it," Azul said as he handed Kalim his carpet.

" Eh? That guy escaped on its own again? Sorry for the trouble," Kalim apologized.

" Oh, no. By the way... I did not expect Scarabia to spend the holidays at the dorm," Azul said with a friendly tone.

" Yeah. You guys aren't going home, too?" Kalim asked.

" That is right! What a funny coincidence. That is why I am here to suggest a joint training camp between Scarabia and Octavinelle to make the most of our time," Azul awed dramatically.

" Wha...!?" Jamil gasped.

" I feel as if we have a lot to learn from the way you operate during the holidays as well," Azul offered.

"I like that! I have no objections to having you guys stay in our dorm, too!" Kalim agreed.

" Kalim, I'm against it," Jamil said bluntly.

" Eh? Why?" Kalim gasped.

" We're training exactly because we need to catch up to the other dorms. And then you're inviting a different Prefect to stay here? It's like inviting an enemy into our territory," Jamil said simply.

" Calling them enemies is too much. Plus, you let those two from Ramshackle stay here, remember?"Kalim said, "Oh Y/n, Are you okay? You look pale, are you sick?"

"I-I I'm just tired," Y/n smiled weakly.

" I understand what you are trying to say, Jamil-san. We are practically rivals, after all. Unfortunately, we will have to say goodbye for now. Kalim-san, Jamil-san, I wish you good luck with your training," Azul sighed with disappointment, "(sighs)... I guess the three of us will have to spend the harsh winter alone once more... Well, it is not our say, so let's go."

" After we worked so hard trying to catch the magic carpet, too..." Jade sighed.

"It really wrecked Mostro Lounge, too..." Floyd added.

"Hah...~~~~~~~ So heartbroken...~~~" they all sighed.

"That's pretty lousy acting, yanno...? That's not gonna work," Grimm commented.

"Wait for a second!" Kalim called as Jamil sighed.

"Azul is a high-leveled magician!" Kalim said, "And he could help us improve. Plus Y/n needs to rest, and your cooking could get her feeling better in no time. "

So with a sigh, Jamil showed the group to their guest room. Then quickly felt because he didn't wish to spend any more time with Azul or those twins.