Vil ending

Vil passed back and forth in front of Y/n's room, as he waited for the doctor to finish his autopsy, but when the doctor and Y/n's family emerged. Y/n's mother was in tears as her husband held her close with a sorrowful expression.

"Doctor, Is Y/n alright?" Vil asked quietly.

The Doctor looked over his shoulder and lead Vil to the other side of the waiting room."Y/n will make a complete recovery, but," The doctor paused," His wings had to be removed, they were badly infected and it left alone, Y/n would never heal."

Vil's heart dropped." Y/n's going to have a rough time coping with the changes," The Doctor frowned slightly.

"what do you mean?" Vil asked nervesly.

"Siren's take great pride in their wings and Iive for flight. So one can imagine the misery of living, but being unable to do what you were born to do," The Doctor explained.

"May I see them?" Vil asked quickly.

"Go right ahead, but be careful about the wing topic. For a siren, they are taking this situation very well," The Doctor whispered," They could just be putting up a front."

Vil nodded as he slowly approached the door, but hesitated as a powerful wave of guilt washed over him. Would Y/n even want to see him after what he did to them? Vil took a deep breath and slowly entered the room. Inside sat Y/n, who seemed to just be sitting and staring at the wall in front of them.

"H-hello, Schoenheit," Y/n stuttered.

"Hello Y/n, I'm glad you're getting better," Vil greeted slowly as he sat near the end of Y/n's bed.

"Y-yeah," Y/n nodded as they felt off, not feeling quite the same without the weight of their wings on their back.

As Vil sat next to Y/n, he could see the sad and empty stare in their eyes, and how pale they had become. An almost hollow and sad husk of the kind and bright Y/n he loved so much. The more Vil stared the more his heart twisted and noted with sorrow.

"I've come to apologize for what I had down to you. You shouldn't have seen such an ugly side of me, I shouldn't have let my jealousy dictate my action," Vil apologized.

"jealousy?" Y/n asked.

"For someone so observant your so oblivious," Vil scoffed," of Neige, of course. I could never beat him in anything, everyone favors him and sweep me aside. Even when we were young, I have been swept aside by the role of villain, while Neige got to be the hero and shined for all to see. Except you, you were my first fan, and the thought of you falling for him... Was frustrating."

" Why would I fall in love with Neige?" Y/n asked with a confused look.

" Isn't it obvious?! He also has feelings for you," Vil sighed in frustration, while Y/n look really surprised.

"How can you be this oblivious," Vil sighed.

"Well, Neige is kind to everyone, so I only ever saw him in a platonic light. Besides, I couldn't really see him like that. Though I will always be grateful for what Neige and his family did for my home and family," Y/n smiled," If it wasn't for their big charity to my home country, I wouldn't have the means to even come to this school."

"Y/n. What am I to you? And I want your honest and true thoughts," Vil said sternly.

"Well, I don't know. I look up to Vil, as a muse, and role model, I worry I'm simply mistaken love for admiration. Plus You have very high standards for a person to be worthy of you, so I'm quite sure I wouldn't make such a standard, especially now with my wings- '

Suddenly Y/n felt themselves being pulled forward quickly by their collar and felt a pair of lips meet theirs. They slowly realized that  Vil had just pulled them into a very passionate kiss.

"Stop saying such terrible things. if you really do trust my words, then I do think you are more than worthy to stand by my side. With or without your wings," Vil whispered in Y/n's ear.
___