🍎Ch.28

(A week Later)

"Y/n are you alright?" Riddle asked.

"Why are you crying all of a sudden?" Cater asked.

"I'm not too sure, I don't feel sad or anything," Y/n said as she tried to wipe away her tears, " Maybe it's the stress Crowley put on me cause he for some reason applied me to compete in this VDC. Without my consent or knowledge."

"That sounds like the headmaster," Riddle sighed," So what are you going to do?"

"Well The VDC seems to be purely a musical performance, so I guess I'll stick to the trend," Y/n sighed.

"Haa! Shimpy-chan is going to perform?" Asked a really carefree voice.

"Ugh! Floyd!" Riddle growled in annoyance.

"Sea turtle, Goldfish, and Seabream are here too," Floyd smiled as Jade and Azul came up beside him.

"Oya Oya, So prefect has been signed up for the VDC. So what are you going to perform?" Jade asked curiously.

"Well, I'm not really familiar with this world's "modern Music", so I tried to ask Ace and Deuce. Though I was left just even more confused," Y/n explained.

"Does Shrimpy-chan only listen to boring classical music or something?" Floyd asked.

"Classical music?" Y/n asked, slightly confused.

"Classical music is a very general term which normally refers to the standard music," Jade tried to explain.

"A-alright, so I thought I could try to do a modern beat or rhythm, something, on my shamisen," Y/n explained.

"Shamisen?" Everyone asked.

"It wouldn't happen to be the instrument at your side is it?" Azul asked.

"Yeah, it is," Y/n smiled as she pulled it onto her lap.

"Oh, could you play something on it?" Cater asked excitedly as he pulled out his phone.

"Yes, I would like to hear your skills on this strange instrument," Jade smiled.

"Right now?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah play something," Cater cheered, while Trey kind of just smiled unsurely.

"Wow, that was amazing," Riddle awed," You should play sometime at the unbirthdy party."

"Thank you, I'm glad you all liked it," Y/n smiled bashfully.

"I glad I got that on my magical, I can't wait to read what my followers are going to say," Cater smiled.

"Is that what you're going to perform?" Azul asked with an impressed smile.