Scary Monster Event Ch.5

"Good morning everyone...... We will now commence...... the Organization Committee meeting regarding Halloween Week," Crowley sighed.

" He's rather dispirited compared to how lively he was just two days ago," Jade said.

"It isn't just the Headmaster. Getting rid of MagiCam Monsters morning, noon, and night......" Vil added.

All of the Halloween Organization Committee looks depressed.

"All the Organization Committee members are exhausted." Vil continued

" ......Oh. You said all of us, but isn't Malleus missing?" Kalim asked.

"Sorry, he'll be absent from today's meeting," Lilia sighed, "If he loses his patience again, he won't be able to guarantee the MagiCam Monsters' safety. He's probably aware of it since he said he wanted to be alone to cool his anger."
" Even though it's Halloween, he's by himself...... how lonely," Kalim sighed.

" As everyone is well aware, trouble is happening up all over campus, one after another......" Crowley said.

Suddenly the door slammed open with a troubled Sam and Ortho at the door. 

"We have trouble, there was foul play at Ramshackle dorm," Sam said in a serious tone.

"What!?" everyone gasped in horror.

"Follow us," Ortho said in a slightly scared tone.

The Halloween committee followed the two quickly as their hearts raced in fear and worry.  They soon made it to the school's health room, where they saw Y/n's bloodied form on one of the beds. The trash can next to her was full of blood-drenched bandages, and the nurses were currently just finishing wrapping Y/n in new fresh bandages.

"Y/N!" Duece and Jack gasped as they ran to her bed.

"You poor thing," Lilia frowned as he stroked Y/n's head.

"who would do something like this?" Kalim asked as he looked over Y/n's wounds.

"Sam, what happened?" Crowley asked.

"Last night she came running to my shack in a panic with Grimm, and she was covered in blood. Then maybe an hour later Ortho came with Inir, who was in pieces," Sam explained.

"H- How could this be?" Vil gasped at the sight

" This has to be a dream, right?" Cater frowned.

" This is beyond belief," was all Jade could say.

"Wh- Who would ever do something so reprehensible?" Crowley said shackle.

"If only they had even a drop of the Sea Witch's compassion. This is completely unforgivable," Azul said as his fists tightened.

Soon the sounds of fast approaching feet quickly got louder and louder, when the door was slammed open. As other students and teachers rushed into the room to see Y/n.

"How is this possible?" Trein gasped at the sight.

"No way!?  I never would imagine ever seeing Y/n like this," Ace sighed in frustration.