🐺Ch.6

"Wait this female stepped on Leona's tail!" a SavanaClaw student growled.

"I already apologized," Y/n said simply

"We don't need your apology," Another growled.

"Ahh that's where I've seen you before," Ruggie smiled.

"let's beat them up!" Another Savanaclaw student said.

"No, that will get us disqualified from the shift tournament," Leona said simply, "let's treat them to a game of Magical shift,"

"Magical shift?" One asked.

"No matter how much magic we use in practice, it won't be against the rules," Leona smirked.

"ShiShiShi, Leona you're so mean, These weaklings won't last one game," Ruggie laughed.

This didn't rub off well on Grimm and Ace, but the group had no choice but to play. Y/n sighed as she made her way to the bleachers.

"Hey, where are you going," Leona growled as he reached For Y/n's shoulder.

But Y/n slapped his hands away as she looked back at him with an emotionless look.

"I have no magic to participate, so if you will excuse me," Y/n said bluntly as she left for the sidelines.

"Who does that Female think she is?!" A savanaclaw student growled.

"Let's teach her a lesson," others spoke up.

"Leave her be, lets get this match started," Leona growled.

The match wasn't even a match, Leona and his team just wiped the floor with Grimm and the others. The Savanaclaw students were just amazing and athletic, but at this point, they were just toying with them. As Soon as Y/n was about to put a stop to them, Jack appeared suddenly clearly unpleased. It turned out that Jack was quite the honorable boy, unlike the brutes of the Savanaclaw. Thankfully because of Jack the detective group was able to escape Savanaclaw dorm.

----

That night Y/n couldn't sleep over Grimm's sleep chatter, so with a sigh, she decided to take a walk around her Dorm to pass the time. As she wondered the fields around the dorm she found a nice cozy hill not too far from the Ramshackle.

Y/n carefully checked her surroundings to be sure she was alone. Satisfied she plucked on of the flowers from her hair and planted it into the ground. With a wave of her hand, from the ground came a large Sakura tree.

 With a wave of her hand, from the ground came a large Sakura tree