Scary Monster Event Ch.8

The battle was intense, as the two clashed blades, but as the battle went on something strange started to happen to the hunter girl. Avila cried in pain as her hair started to change into snakes and her fingers ended in long claws.

"what are you?" Y/n asked.

"This is how I was able to become so strong so fast despite being so young. A soul who you wronged gave me the strength to face you," Avila glared.

"You let yourself host a soul you just happen to find, let me guess it said it could help you. And just so happened to find you in your worst time," Y/n scoffed.

"You made quite a few enemies," Said voices.

Y/n's eyes widen, as she quickly slashed down with her blade.

(The choice of your sword is yours)

Avila's sword shattered when her blade clashed with Y/n's sword.

"No, no," Avil gasped as she fell to her knees.

Avila was covered in bruises, scratches, and was tired from the battle, while Y/n was unscathed and still full of energy. With a wave of Y/n's hand roots wrapped around Avila as she thrashed and struggled against her bindings.

"A strong one isn't she," Rook commented.

"unusually strong, she's already at her body's limit.

As Avila struggled her voice started to sound strange, as a second voice came from her mouth.

"You Cursed child!" Shouted an older women's voice.

"There's the culprit, so how's it been Medusa?" Y/n asked with a cocky smirk, " I could have sworn I killed you years ago."

"Medusa?" Rook asked in confusion as Avila's voice changed.

"But you never took my soul, so I was able to get away," Medusa chuckled.

"So attaching yourself to this human was your next best thing. So you're the one who probably killed this poor girl's father. I was only aware of the high Priest of the Stesal Kingdom, Margre. I never meet the man," Y/n said.

"Very smart aren't you, I Would have taken over that kingdom if that human's body wasn't so frail. The curse of a witch was just too much for him," Medusa chuckled darkly.

"What?!" Avila's voice gasped.

"That fool believed that my bodiless soul was a gift from the gods and took my soul. Over time as Evanora's curse spread it corrupted his heart, but the curse soon grew too much for him. Killing him," Medusa said," Humans were so happy to see him gone, but his death wasn't enough. so they turned around and put their anger on this poor soul."