Bean day 2

The twins scurried through the forest with great ease, slipping past many groups of monster members unnoticed. As the two ran three the bushes silk gasped as she pulled her sister down into the thicket. They froze and waited as a large shadow flew over them and circled the area. Marcel was scanning the forest for unsuspecting farmer members; the twins waited for what felt like an eternity when Marcel finally flew off. 

The twins sighed in relief as they quickly ran deeper into the woods, looking for the "loot boxes" Kalim told them about. 

"Silk, look over there. A box with the farmer badge on it," Cotton pointed.

A wooden crate sat in the opening as the sunlight shone down on it. The two slowly crept out of the bushes and scanned the area as they quickly ran over to the crate. Suddenly, a tall horned figure stood on the opposite side of the crate, towering over the twins.

"It's the handsome horned man," Silk blushed as the twins hide most of their faces behind the crate.

"Oh, your umm, Y/n's dorm mates correct. The late students?" Malleus asked.

"Umm, yeah. I'm Cotton and m sister Silk," Cotton introduced as she slowly stood.

"Your Lady Y/n's friend?" Silk asked.

"I would like to assume, is she on the Monster team?" Malleus asked

"No she is a farmer like us, so what is in this box?" Cotton asked as she struggled to open the crate.

"Hopefully useful and good supplies and beans," Malleus said as he ripped the wood and nails from the crate.

Inside were three mini shooters, a pair of farmer camo clothing, and a lot of extra beans.

"Why don't you take the camouflage gear, and I'll take the shooter and beans," Malleus said as scooped up the toy gun and the beans.

As Malleus loaded the shooter, he looked over at the very appetite girls to see that the coat was too big for them. Malleus chuckled at the sight as Silk pouted slightly as she looked at their coat. It went all the way to their knees, and that was just the shirt and jacket.

"It appears that you two are a bit too small for these clothes," Malleus laughed.

"No most of you are too freakishly tall," Silk pouted as she stomped a foot on the ground.

"hahaha, It's nice to have more students shorter than I," ???? chuckled a voice from behind Malleus.

Silk and Cotton gasped as they hugged each other close as Malleus smirked at the opponent in front of him, Lilia. 

"You two run away from here, I'll keep him busy," Malleus smirked as he readied his shooter gun.

"I'm excited to see how much stronger you've become your highness," Lilia smirked as he dashed around the battlefield.

As Silk and Cotton looked around and noticed that another group of farmers was hiding just out of eyesight. The twins quickly and silently dashed over to the group made up of Riddle, Epel, Floyd, and Vil. The Twins sneaked into the group as they quickly ran away from the fight between Malleus and Lilia.

--------------------

"Those two are truly powerful," Epel said as he gasped for air.

"So scary too when they are serious," The twins added.

The group gasped at the sudden appearance of two new members of the group. " When did you two get here? And what are you wearing?" Vil asked.

"We joined you just a second ago," Silk answered first.

"And the clothes in the farmer crate are too big," Cotton said secondly.

"I can see that, I don't think it would fit me or Epel either," Riddle sighed.

"No wait, we can make this work. Just give us a few seconds," Silk said as pins, needles, and thread floated out from Cotton's back as they hide behind some trees.

The group simply gave them a confused as the sound of ripping and tearing could be heard. Floyd and Epel simply waited in curiosity, while Vil and Riddle were getting nervous at the potential tragedy it will be.

Soon the two girls stepped out from behind the tree, to show off their new gear.

"Were Ready," Silk smiled.

"We're done, so how do we look? Is this good?" Cotton asked

"H-How were you able to alter the clothes so fast?!" Epel gasped in awe.