"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1

This story is inspired by the Ghost marriage event, but I decided to change up the story a bit. The setting takes place sometime in the future after Y/n has officially met everyone and cures were dealt with. so I hope you enjoy this take of the story.

Years went by and Y/n settled in nicely to Night Raven Colledge, but a crazy storm was about to pass.

--------

" Please marry me!" Epel said, " Darx I challenge you for the bride's hand,"

" Don't look at someone else. Please marry me!" Ace shouted, " Darx I will defeat you,"

 "Please... choose me as your marriage partner," Riddle offered, " Darx I shall put a stop too you,"

" Your beauty, I want to be your servant of love forever," Rook smiled, " And I shall rescue you from this brute,"

-------

Far out at sea loomed a dark storm cloud that slowly made its way towards the island of Night Raven College. A figure sat on the back of a mighty griffin in the eye of the storm, it groaned, cried as it tried to thrash against reigns. The man growled as he sharply pulled on the reins.

"Quiet pet, I hear that there is a beautiful maiden at Night Raven College. And from what I've seen on the magical, she is quite the sight," The figure sighed, " Though I wished she had more of a presence, instead of uploaded photo's from this Cater guy."

-----------

"Master, can I come with you this time?" Inir asked excitedly, " I promise to be careful this time?"

"I have a feeling you to come for other reasons," Y/n sighed.

"N-no," Inir stuttered.

"You want another playdate with Ortho don't you?" Y/n smirked at her newer creation.

"No- yeah, but he's so fun to hang out with and I promise I'll be careful and try not to break myself like last time," Inir begged.

"Inir you broke yesterday from the game of tag, and I spent all night gluing you back together, and I had to reapply the marks that keep you together," Y/n yawned as she took a sip of coffee.

"PLEASE!?" Inir begged.

----------

"Morning Ace-san, "Inir greeted.