Scary Monster Event Ch.7

"That's the last of them, we scar off the Magicam monsters," Grimm said proudly.

" You did good Grimm, but it seems like you have something else on your mind," Lilia said.

"Y/n still hasn't returned yet, and it's almost 10 pm," Grimm said as he looked at the know start sky.

"Indeed, and what she's doing is reckless," Lilia sighed.

Malleus's fists tightened slightly in anger, he wanted to help his favorite witch but was told to stay and help with the school.

"Y/n please return safely," Malleus said to himself.

_________

heartslabyul

"It's almost 10 pm, any word of Y/n's return?" Riddle asked.

"No Rook and Y/n hasn't returned yet," Cater said as he checked his phone.

"You don't think that... Hunter person got them, do you?" Deuce asked nervesly.

A dead silence fell over the Dorm as the horrid thought played in their mind.

"Y/n's too stubborn to die, and she said she would let herself be killed by an amateur. So I'm going to hold her to that, and I'll never forgive her if she does," Ace said as he finished filling up the grave hole.

" Ace is right, let's not give up hope on them. Rook and Y/n are no pushovers after all," Trey said as he tried to lighten the mood.

_________

SavanaClaw

"Seems like no more Magicam monsters are coming," Jack said as he watched the last of the visitors leave.

" seems so, anyway does anyone know if Y/n is still alive?" Ruggie asked.

"Not that I'm aware of, no one has seen her," Leona yawned.

" *growl*  I should have gone with her," Jack said as his grip on his sword tightened.

"Idiot your apart of the Halloween committee, if something happened to you. The party would defiantly get canceled," Leona said bluntly.

" I know, but-"

" Don't underestimate Y/n, she smart and most likely has a plan in mind," Leona growled.

" You seem very confident about that, Leona. Shishi," Ruggie laughed.

___________

Octavinelle

"Thank you all for coming," Jade and Azul said as the final of the guests left.

"Good job everyone, the Magicam monsters are gone," Azul smiled.

As the students cheered, Jade noticed that his brother was simply staring at his phone, and not celebrating with the rest of the students.

"Floyd? You're not celebrating?" Jade asked.

"We may have gotten rid of the Magicam monsters, but Shrimpy and Seagull haven't returned yet. It wouldn't look good with 2 missing students," Floyd said.