🐚Ch.11

"Are you ready to go Y/n?" Jack asked.

"Hurry up slowpoke," Grimm whined

"Fine, let's get this... whatever over with," Y/n sighed with her arms behind her head.

Jack flinched a bit at Y/n's response as he hesitantly followed her out of the dorm. From the Balcony, Leona watched the three figures leave through the mirror.

"Are you sure this is going to work y/n?" Leona asked.

As Leona turned to the figure hiding under his bed, it slowly crawled out to reveal it's self.

"That's a pretty convincing disguise Y/n, but did you have to pick a lame cat as your animal thou?" Leona asked

Y/n simply shrugged when Ruggie arrived.

"I got the extra Savanaclaw uniform you asked for, but do... you... need it," Ruggie asked as his eyes landed on the shirtless cat boy.

The cat boy smiled cutely waved at the frozen boy.

"Who Are You?!" Ruggie jumped with a growl.

"Calm down, It's Y/n in disguise, and she needs a Savanclaw uniform to blend in," Leona said simply.

Ruggie slowly approached the cat boy and sniffed his neck area, and quickly got a very faint and sheer lilac and rose qualities, accented with creamy vanilla and soft, almond-like aroma.

"Wow, you really are Y/n," Ruggie said in shock.

Cat Y/n boy smiled with a nod as she or he slipped on the Savanclaw vest and uniform. The three quickly left the Dorm and hide in the shadows as they watched "Y/n" and the others talk about their next move.

------

"Look for a way to break the invincible contract? I like that! Even though it's kinda devious~," Ace smiled.

"That may prove more beneficial to us. Even though it's devious," Deuce said.

"Shut up! We're not in any position to follow all the rules, yanno!" Grimm shouted.

"Exactly, listen to Grimm," 'Y/n' said with a bored tone.

"I-Is Y/n okay?" Ace asked.

"Plus, they're also cheating, you know? He's the one who sent those two to get in our way of getting the picture. Leona-senpai might be devious himself, but he's a very sharp guy. I think there's merit in trying what he said," Jack added.