Epel x Reader

"Take care of each other in that school alright," Granny said.

"Course granny, I'll keep an eye on Y/n for you," Epel said as the ebony carriage strolled up to the town.

"Y/n, make sure Epel doesn't do som'n stupid," Granny said to Y/n.

"Yes ma'am," They smiled.

"Hey!" Epel shouted.

The two youngsters climbed into the carriage and were whisked away to Night Raven College. As they two laid in their coffins, they talked the entire way there.

"So what dorm are you hopping for Epel?" Y/n asked their childhood friend.

"Savanaclaw, there so cool and tough. I wanna be strong just like them," Epel said with certainty.

"Well with your vigor and drive, I'm sure you could make it,"

"What about you Y/n, are you hopping for Savanaclaw too," Epel chuckled, already knowing the answer.

"No! I would be snapped in half in that dorm. You know I'm not strong like you, as long as it's not Savanaclaw I'm good anywhere," Y/n said.

"Don't worry, even if it wasn't a savanclaw student I'll protect you, like I always have," Epel said as his heart fluttered in his chest.

"You promise?" Y/n asked nervesly.

"Of course," Epel said as he smiled.

------

"P-Pomefiore?!" Epel gasped in horror as the Dark mirror declared his dorm.

"Hey we're in the same dorm," Y/n said trying to cheer up their friend," I'm sure you can still get strong in this dorm."

Pomefiore Dorm - Lounge

Pomefiore Dorm Student A: Hey! Let's greet the first year Pomefiore students before the welcome party this evening.

Pomefiore Student B: Sounds like a plan. Thank you everyone for coming. For future reference, please make sure to stay informed about school events as a student of Pomefiore.

Pomefiore Student A: This... this smell... Are you from somewhere high class? You smell like a beautiful flower.

Pomefiore Student B: Ah! You noticed! As expected of a Pomefiore student, you have sharp senses, being able to identify my perfume.

"This place is too fancy and strange," Epel groaned as he listened to all the comments floating around about him.

"He's so cute,"

"He must be apart of some high-class family, but who's the weirdo next to him?"

Epel looked around to see the person they could be talking about, but the only person next to him was Y/n. Who was currently siding on the ground and drawing in their sketchbook, they were so focused that they didn't even notice the comments about them.

"Why are they sitting on the floor like a peasant?"

"And their hair is so wild, I bet they don't even know what a brush is,"