💠 Jade x reader pt.3

The week was just filled with the twins just trying to convince Y/n to sign a contract with Azul. Much to their annoyance as they tried to avoid the twins as much as possible. Floyd was relatively easy to deal with, be boring and point out more favorite targets for the eel.

"Hey, Jellyfish, just sign a contract with Azul already," Floyd shunned as he towered over the student.

"It's not going to happen Floyd," Y/n said as they walked down the hall.

As Floyd followed closely behind Y/n was quickly looking around for a possible escape. Up ahead in a lone empty hallway were 2 figures, who appeared to be in the middle of a passionate kiss. The closer they got, they could see it was Riddle rose heart and a Human first named Yuu.

'Sorry love birds," Y/n thought.

"Hey Floyd, look Riddle and Yuu!" Y/n pointed.

Floyd looked up as an excited smile appeared on his face as he quickly chased after the couple.

________

"You got distracted!?" Azul groaned.

"So what if I did, I learned that Goldfish-chan has a thing for Shrimpy-chan," Floyd smiled.

"You were supposed to convince L/n to get into a contract with me," Azul sighed.

"Y/n is quiet clever, they probably figured out how Floyd functions," Jade stated.

______

As Jade searched the school for Y/n, he soon found them. A first year seemed to be talking to them. They were flustered as Y/n held onto his hand with a pleased smile. The first year had a rose hidden behind his back, was he going to confess his feeling for them.

As Jade watched from around the corner, he couldn't help but feel annoyed for some reason. His blood boiles as the bashful student slowly builds courage and readies his rose.

"Thank you so much for your help, I couldnt have gotten the garden under control without your assistance," Y/ smiled innocently.

"I-it was nothing I was just happy to help... Y/n I wanted to - ,"

"There you are Y/n, I've been looking for you," Jade said as he interrupted the confession.

"Jade?" Y/n asked with a confused tone.

"J-jade Senpai?!" The first year was gasped.

Jade gave his usual calm smile, yet the first years could tell that his eyes were telling a different story. Jade pleased his hands on Y/ns shoulders as he pulled them close to him.

" I was looking for you Y/n, Could I speak with you. Alone," Jade asked with a closed eye smile.

"Again, this is the 5 time. I was talking with," Y/n turned back o my to see the first year had ran away, " that was incredibly rude."

"Well, I was quite excited to talk to you, and I do have something important to say," Jade said calmly.

"If its about signing a contract, I'm not interested," Y/n groaned.

"No it's not about that, it's about the up coming project. 1st and 2nd years will be put into groups of 4. We will be visiting our place that is assigned," Jade said.

"And?"

"Mr. Crewel has assigned us as partners to research the Croubrubia kingdom," Jade said with his usual smile.

"Ughhh!" Y/n groaned as they tried to pull from Jades hold.

But Jade continued his iron grip on Y/n's shoulder.

"Fine, at least its Croubrubia. That's easy," Y/n sighed.

"Easy? Croubrubia is one of the most secretive kingdoms in all of twisted wonderland. No one even knows where it is or what it mostly looks like," Jade explained , slightly surprised, " how could you be so knowledge able."

"Cause I'm from there," Y/n said simply as they try to walk off again.

"Oh, than you'll have to tell me more," Jade said into their ear.

"Could you be any less creepy?" Y/n sighed as they pushed Jades face away from them.

"I just can't help it, I don't like it when you play with my heart like that," Jade smirked as he hugged them close to him.

Y/n though what he could have ment, when they notice the pattern as a small smirk of their own appeared on their faces.

"Well Sadly I have a lot of people in my garden club, and their so sweet. I've noticed a lot of the first years like to hand me roses. They so cute I just can't decide," Y/n smiled sweetly, as Jade's hug tightened slightly.

Y/n suddenly felt their face being turned a certain direction as a pair of lips collided with theirs. Y/n's eyes widened as they realized that Jade was stealing their first kiss. Jade soon pulled back and whispered.

"Hope to see you in the library later, or we can study in money to lounge. Either way I just hunt you down if you leave me hanging," Jade whispered, with a soft kiss on the ear.

Y/n could only stare in disbelief as they watch Jade walk off, leaving them red faced from that kiss.