🐍Ch.19

------

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm - Lounge]

"Y/n-san, little shrimp," voices called.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open to see the octavinelle students staring down at her, the eye's filled with confusion and slight worry.

"What's wrong ?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n-san, what is all that black stuff on you?" Azul asked.

Y/n lifted her arms to see that the curse and reached her elbows. She quickly sat up and checked her torso to see three are spots of tar cover her lower torso. The cursed had spread faster than before.

"Your fairy familiar were able to remove a great amount, but it left them really exhausted. Before almost 40% of your body was cover in that black stuff," Jade explained.

Y/n sighed and explained to them about the curse and how it spreads. Every time she used her natural magic the curse will spread, and that her pendant helped keep the curse from spreading so fast. In turn, Jade explained that they managed to get Jamil under control. yet when they came to check on her she was covered in black splotches, it was was all over her arms, legs, torso, and face, but her fairies were able to take away 10% of the splotches.

Azul asked Y/n if there was a way to remove all of the Splotches, to which Y/n sadly tells them that there is nothing in the twisted wonderland that can fix it. The only temporary cure is back in her word, a land called Crenada. Y/n continued to explain how the mirror can't seem to find her home, so hopes that the headmaster Crowley soon finds it before the curse consumes her.

"I see, I'm sorry I wasn't aware of how dire the situation is," Azul said with pity in his eyes.

"Hee, Little shrimp could die soon?" Floyd sighed with a frown.

"Before all of this only 5% of your body was covered in splotches, but now it spiked up to 40%. sadly your fairies could only take away 10% of it," Jade summarized, " that is a conundrum indeed,"

The door to the guest room suddenly as Kalim burst into the room with a look of relief on his face.

"Ah, Y/n you're Alive! It's so good that you're well," Kalim smiled as he hugged her tightly.

"Hello Kalim, so the whole situation is sorted out between you and Jamil I assume?" Y/n asked.

"yeah, he is my friend and rival know," Kalim smiled brightly.

"I'm not your friend," Jamil groaned as he leaned in the door frame.

"It's good to see that your sane again, Jamil," Y/n greeted.

"Hm, good to see that your not dead," Jamil said bluntly.

"Alright! know that Jamil and Y/n are back in perfect condition and we're done with our holiday homewoerk! Let's celebrate with a banquet!" Kalim suggested.