💠I want to Fly Pt.1

The Reader is literary a tiny person about 7 inches tall. Anyways this tiny Person has a dream, and that is to fly. How will their Dormmates react when they see a tiny makeshift flying contraption and their tiny S/o getting ready to jump from a deadly height.

This is the flying thing they made.

♥Heartslabyul

Riddle

Riddle was always looking out for his tiny friend and would be more lenient with them. And he also made sure to keep an out for them to make sure that they made it to assess and weren't being harassed by anyone. So when he earned her their dreams, he was a little worried. Even though they possessed magic, there were no brooms made for their size.

So if they couldn't have a broom they were going to make something to help them fly. After a month of hard work, their flying glider machine was finished. Without Riddle's knowledge, cause they didn't want to worry him.

-----

"Trey, have you see Y/n. They're going to be late for the unbirthday party, "Riddle asked his vice and long time friend.

"Last time I saw them, they were dragging some contraption to the tower," Trey said pointing to the tallest tower.

Riddle's eyes widen as he quickly put together what Y/n is probably going to do. So they quickly rushed up the stairs and see that they were already strapped to their machine and were ready to jump.

"No!" Riddle shouted as he quickly grabbed hold of the tail of the machine.

"Riddle? what are you doing here?" Y/n asked as Riddle unstrapped her from the machine.

"Stopping you from doing something stupid, you could have died falling to your death," Riddle scolded.

"Yeah, that is a possibility, but there is also a possibility that it could have worked and I flew down to the Tea Garden. Just in time for the unbirthday party," Y/n pointed as Ridde hugged them close to his chest.

"No more flying things and jumping off really tall towers," Riddle ordered.

Y/n mumbled a yes as they magically moved their flying contraption out of sight. After that incident Riddle kept a sharp eye on Y/n for a while, so Y/n had to be sneaky if they wanted to take a test flight. So they requested the help of A-Deuce to distract Riddle. 

So Y/n quickly made their way up the tower and strapped themselves in. With a calming sigh, they jumped from the window and as the wind blew past her, it caught her wings and they soared through the air.