🐍Ch.18

The fairies flew over to where the screams and crashes were coming from, to see people being brainwashed left and right.

"Grimm! What is happening?" Ora asked the Monster cat.

"Jamil lost it," Grimm tremmbled.

Jamil sent a wave of his magic towards Kalim and the octavinelle students, but before Azul could use "bind the Heart" the pendant activated and shielded them from the mind washing magic. The pendant shined brilliantly in Kalim's pocket as a sakura symbol stood in between the Jamil and Kalim.

 The pendant shined brilliantly in Kalim's pocket as a sakura symbol stood in between the Jamil and Kalim

" Unbelievable... I didn't think he'd be able to control this many at once...! He's not ordinary at all. I'd say he's a top-class magician not only in their dorm but in the entire College as well," Azul gasped.

" They keep getting back up. Are they zombies or sumthin'?" Floyd groaned with his odd deep voice.
"Jamil, please stop! I get it already! I'll go back home so you can be the Prefect, so, please...!" Kalim begged.
" Hah? What are you saying? My curse won't disappear that easily... Kalim, as long as you're alive, I-!" Jamil roared.
"You mustn't, Jamil-san! If you keep using your unique magic, you will fall to Blot...!" Jade warned.
" Shut up! Don't order me around! I'm done playing servant!! I WILL BE FREE-!!" Jamil cried out as he transformed.

" Wh-what's that...? Is that Jamil!?" Kalim gasped in horror.

" The atmosphere has changed, too. This is similar to Azul's incident...!" Jade commented.

" Overblot! This might be a little bit tough since we wouldn't have any reinforcements around," Azul glared at the transformed Jamil.

" Did he fall into evil berserker mode, too!?"Grimm asked in fear.

" The negative energy from the Blot's influence is rising... Everyone, take cover!" Azul suggested.

"Ahh I almost forgot, there is one more who should be freed as well. Oh, Kalim, meet my new ally," Jamil smiled.

Out from behind him stepped out Y/n, some of her colors returned, her hair and skin were back to normal. Kalim and the others gasped as they realized that Y/n was under Jamil's command.

"You're free Y/n, show yourself! Your true self!" Jamil commanded.

"Of course Jamil-Sama," Y/n said mindlessly as she raised her hands as magic quickly surrounded her.

Power and petals swirled around her as her clothes began to change and transform.