Vil x Reader x Neige

I don't know how I fell for him, that siren from the small kingdom of Prenia. I first meet them when I was young back in my home town. After Jack scared off some daft children who couldn't separate fantasy from reality.  They were really convinced that I was a villain from my performance, so many would bully me because of it.

Even so, I meet Y/n on my way to town. They were strolling on the sidewalk with a large basket selling flowers and other hand made trinkets. It was hard not to notice them with their beautiful large owl-like wings and pretty face. I may have stared for too long as they soon noticed me, and with a calm expression, they quickly jogged over to me.

"Hello, umm... My name is Y/n L/n. Umm... I saw your school performance a few days ago and I wanted to give you something, you were amazing," They said as they handed me a beautiful blue-purple flower.

It looked similar to a tulip, at the center of the flower bud had a faint glow of magic. It was a rare flower indeed.

"Thank you, I appreciate your gift and support," I said to them with a small smile.

"You were so good, I don't understand why you're being bullied for your role," Y/n wondered aloud.

"Those kids just can't separate fantasy from reality," Vil sighed in annoyance.

"Are most human youths that gullible?" Y/n asked curiously.

"No It's just my acting was that convincing," I said with pride.

"Well, I can't wait to see what role you'll play next," They said as flew off.

 Every school Drama and play I was in, If I looked hard enough I could always find them in the back of the audience. I considered them my first ever fan, maybe that's why I treasure them?

After a while, I forgot about them as my popularity and career took off. I received many fans letters and gifts so they faded from my mind; till one day they were sorted in Pomefiore with me. Y/n was beautiful, but his pride and work went all into his crafts, from paintings to sculpture, everyone in the dorm could tell they were a master artist in the making.

I couldn't help but feel pride when I tended to be his main muse of inspiration. when I became Dorm head in my second year, Y/n came to me with a gift they made themselves, A crown fit for me.

 when I became Dorm head in my second year, Y/n came to me with a gift they made themselves, A crown fit for me

"You were amazing as always, I was inspired to make this as congrats," Y/n smiled kindly and professionally.

Their complements were kind and respectful, not flirtatious and desperate like cater, or odd and obsessively strange like Rook. When I gave speeches at the Dorm I could see Y/n in the back sketching away, as they occasionally looked up to study my beautiful features. I could always tell I was the apple of their eyes. Yet lately they've been distant from me, they never look at me quite the same. They looked as if they're distracted by something... Something far away.

-----------

What do I have to do for them to notice my feelings for them? Y/n and I were best friends in our childhood. My parents ran a charity business and would raise funds for the poor Kingdom of  Prenia often. A kingdom inhabited by beautiful winged sirens.

I meet them one day when my family vacationed in the kingdom. I was wondering about the forest on a tall hill when my foot got caught on something. Causing me to fall to the side, I would have gravely hurt myself if it wasn't for the arrival of my hero. Y/n swooped out of know where and caught me before I could hit the ground.

"Are you alright?" They asked as they stared down at me with their kind e/c eyes.

"Y-yes,"  I stuttered as my heart fluttered in my chest.

"You should really be more careful, it's not safe to wonder these parts without wings," Y/n said as they flew me back to my hotel.

"I-I am sorry, but how did you know I was here?" I asked.

"The owls told me," Y/n answered simply," If you want to explore high places, just ask me and I can fly you over."

"Alright I'll keep that in mind, but how do I contact you?" I asked.

"Just tell the owls, and I'll come," Y/n smiled sweetly as they flew off.

From that day on, we started to spend more and more time together and even became good friends. On one of my birthdays, they showed off their crafts skills by making a beautiful crystal and ruby apple for my gift.

 On one of my birthdays, they showed off their crafts skills by making a beautiful crystal and ruby apple for my gift

"It's beautiful, thank you Y/n-chan," I thanked as I awed the creation.

"I'm glad you like it, sweet Neige" Y/n smiled sweetly.

It sucked that I couldn't see them in person when my career took off along with schooling in RSA, while they were studying at NRC. Thou I followed them on their art page on Magicam, and one day crossed paths with them in the town in between the two schools. After having no seeing them in so long, I almost didn't recognize them at a fast glance. They matured beautifully and my heart started to pound in my chest.

"Y-Y/n-san! It's so good to see you," I called out as I ran over and hugged them.

"It's good to see you again, sweet Neige," Y/n smiled gently.

It was nice reconnecting with them again, talking about school, and the upcoming festival. Even though, I tried my hardest to win their heart and attention. I can't help but feel like I wasn't the only one on their mind. For some reason this made my heart drop.

_______

Part 2?