💔Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil

Not Romantic, platonic family love! sequel to the Jamil x reader story.

Get ready 'cause I'm feeling angsty and was inspired by Hamilton.

Y/n was the firstborn son of Kalim Al-Asim and Amina Akilah and was the most hard-working son. Sadly Y/n would get overshadowed by his 20 other step-siblings, That Fool Kalim can't even remember his firstborn son's name and was more in tune with his other more carefree children. Y/n studied hard and achieved more than those brats, he did all this to earn some approval and praise from that fool. And what he gets is a simple pat on the head and a 'good job' as he goes off and rides through town with his other children. Jamil was in love with Kalim's first wife, but when she passed he swore to take care of Y/n in her place. So his anger grew whenever he saw that Kalim never acknowledged his own first-born son's great potential. So Jamil happily became Y/n's father-figure, even seeing Y/n as his own while Kalim favors his younger son, Adnan, from Kalim's second wife.  

Adnan was a spoiled brat who simply like to appeal to his father's carefree nature, earning his status as the favorite child. And because of this, he bullied his other siblings and play the victim when they fight back. Jamil would admit the boy was clever in kissing up to his father to convince him to give him everything in his will. And he was good at sports, but that is it. The boy wasn't smart and didn't care to learn or study. He would use his power over his other siblings to get him decent grades. 

Jamil sighed as he brought his young master's lunch.

"Y/n, your lunch is ready," Jamil said as he placed the plates on the desk, " What are you doing?"

"I want to try to pick up an instrument, maybe that father will notice me. Mr. Azul said that Father likes to dance and play music. Can you teach me music and dancing?" Y/n begged.

"If this is to win back the inheritance Adnan-"

"No it's not about the inheritance, I just want to spend time with Father. I want to at least remember me and my name," Y/n frowned.

'Why do you want to spend time with that fool? I was more of a father to you than him,' Jamil thought to himself.

"Alright, recently Kalim has been really interested in the Piano," Jamil said as he masked a smile.

So the next month Jamil taught Y/n everything he knew about playing the piano and a few other assortments of instruments. As Jamil taught him, he noticed that Y/n quickly picked up on music easily and quickly, and even enjoyed it. So he did have something from Kalim.

"Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf (un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf )

Good, un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit (un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf)Sept-huit-neuf (sept-huit-neuf)Sept-huit-neuf (sept-huit-neuf)One-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight-nine," The two sang togeather.

______

Y/n happily ran over to his father and showed off his musical talent's much to Kalim's amazement.