🐚Ch.9

"How is that guy our headmaster again?" Y/n asked Jack.

Jack just shrugged with a sigh. So with not many choices, the two followed Azul around to see what kind of student he was, and of course, he was a pretty flawless student. Y/n couldn't imagine him to not be if he was able to trick Mr. Crowley. Soon Grimm, Deuce, and Ace came into the cafeteria with tired eyes, complaining about how they were worked like dogs. Y/n and Jack listened to while also thinking that they had to pay the price they agreed to.

"Hmph you getting what you deserve," Jack huffed.

"But enslavement is a bit much, we have to help them," Y/n sighed.

"Oh my, what is troubling you? You all have such long faces," Said a smooth voice.

"Ahaha, Well if it isn't the school of Anemones," Said a more relaxed voice.

"It's them, the twins!" Grimm shouted.

Y/n turned to see it was the twins from before, the ones they spied on. The one on the left seemed more poised than the other, while the one on the right and a relaxed yet mischievous grin on his face.

"Yeah, we are troubled, after being used by a certain someone," Ace glared.

"Ah, The anemone who violated the contract is saying something. You in no position to complain. Now shut up," Floyd said in a sudden dark tone.

"I'm not talking to the anemones. I'm talking to you," Jade smiled at Y/n, "The Ramshackle dorm leader, Y/n-san,"

"Yes," Y/n said as she took a confidant step forward, while the others backed away.

"Look at her, a confident one, but she's so small. Like a shrimp," Floyd smiled.

"That's an interesting comparison, though I think with your stature everyone is small," Y/n smiled unsurely.

"I remember you. You were the one spying on use with riddles and the others. Let me reintroduce myself. I am Jade Leech," Jade smiled as he stepped closer.

"I'm Floyd, It's nice to meet you little shrimp," Floyd smiled as he also took a step forward.

" Y/n Ebonywood, It's nice to meet you," Y/n said as she stepped forward.

The twins looked at this girl with suspicion and interest, this is the first person in a long while to approach them not no fear. She held herself confidently as she looked them in the eyes bravely.

"Well, you seemed to be troubled lately. Does it have to do with these dumb anemones is it?" Jade asked.

"hard to believe you are actually concerned when you have a huge grin on your face," Jack pointed out.

"If the source of your troubles is related to the anemones, you should take it up with Azul directly," Jade smiled, " Azul is a compassionate individual just like the sea witch of the great sea. Surely he will listen to your troubles,"

"Yeah, Azul can solve any problem. For example...You can wish for him to get those anemones off your friends," Floyd added.

Y/n's face was emotionless as she listened, while the anemone friends gasped in surprise. The twins couldn't pick up on what she could be thinking, it slowly started to get on their nerves. Though Jade was better at hiding it, while Floyd clearly showed his annoyance at this odd girl, they continue with their offer.