Scary Monster Event Ch.6

"As you can see, we're all dressed as ghosts.
Because of that, we have to be verrrrry careful not to cause any unfortunate "misunderstandings."Jade smirked.

"Indeed," Y/n smirked.

"......If you ask me, there's a high probability of such a "misunderstanding" occurring," Jamil said.

" Kuku...... You're all so shameless. You're not even trying to hide it at this point," Leona laughed.

" Hehe. We'll have to proceed very "carefully" indeed," Idia smiled.

Grim: Hmmm...... I get it!

Deuce: If I'm getting this right......

Ace: Doh! Don't just nod like you understand if you don't.

" In other words, we'll pretend to be horrifying ghosts......We'll scare the MagiCam Monsters so bad, they'll leave the school!" Cater explained.

"The party is going to be held tomorrow night. That means we only have tonight to carry out this operation," Vil smiled.

" Fufufu...... An evening hunt, is it? I'm itching to put my skills to good use," Rook chuckled.

" Everyone, listen up. We're simply......"Practicing our roles as ghosts to make tomorrow's Halloween celebration more exciting."That's all," Vil said.
"Kufufu. We might accidentally get too excited about our "rehearsal"...... But that's also a part of youth," Lilia chuckled.

"Exactly. Also...... this secret "rehearsal" is only for us. Understand?" Vil asked.

"Yeah!"

"Wait what about You, fleur de cerisier?" Rook asked.

"It's kind of obvious, I'm going to confront the hunter. And take her down," Y/n said as she removed her bandages.

They frowned at the new scars that covered y/n's torso. Jack helped her stand as Y/n patted her clothes down.

"Wait, you're going to confront your attacker?!" Riddle gasped.

"Yep, " Y/n said as she walked over to the window," If I don't return at 10pm or at least 2 days, I might be dead."

"What?!" They gasped as Y/n jumped out the window.

They ran to the window to see that Y/n had vanished.

"Where did she go?!" Jack asked.

"Rook find her and keep her safe," Vil ordered.

Rook nodded and quickly followed after Y/n, or alteast tried to track her down.

"...... The discussion amongst the professors got complicated.
To increase the chance of still holding it even a little......
We'll make our decision regarding whether or not to hold the Halloween Party by checking out the situation tomorrow morning," Crowley said.

Epel, Deuce, Jack: Okay~!

Kalim & Azul: We understand!