💠I want to Fly Pt.2

The Reader is literary a tiny person about 7 inches tall. Anyways this tiny Person has a dream, and that is to fly. How will their Dormmates react when they see a tiny makeshift flying contraption and their tiny S/o getting ready to jump from a deadly height. They basically made an ornithopter.

 They basically made an ornithopter

🍎Pomefiore🍎

Vil

Like Jamil, Vil was not fond of the Idea of Y/n strapping themselves to an ornithopter like thing and possibly hurting themselves. Y/n basically had to build their machine in secret and away from Vil's watchful eyes. Which was difficult cause Vil was strict on a routine about make-up and skincare. 

So one day when Vil was busy talking to Rook, Y/n  quickly got her glider as they stood on the windowsill. Vil's eyes wander past Rook's shoulder and he noticed that there was a glider at an open window.

"Rook what is that?"Vil asked when he realized it was Y/n and their flying machine," Y/n!"

"Oh mon Dieu!" Rook gasped.

"Y/n Don't You Dare!" Vil scolded as he speed-walked over.

Y/n gasped and leaped faith as they soared through the air. Rook stared in awe as he cheered on his tiny amie(friend). Vil on the other hand trembled in anger and fear as he watched Y/n soar around the dorm's courtyard.

"incroyable, amazing," Rook laughed.

"That idiot is going to get a good talking too," vill growled.

"You have a very interesting amoureuse," Rook smiled.

"I don't know why or how I fell for that idiot potato," Vil groaned.

"I'm afraid only you have that answer to that," Rook teased.

When Y/n landed, they got an earful from Vil while he redid Y/n's make-up and hair. Vil really considered getting a leash for their S/o so they can't do any more stupid stunts.

Epel

Epel was nervous to help Y/n with their flying machine, so many things could go wrong. Yet he really wanted to help his lover accomplish their dream. So he stood nervesly when he tossed the glider into the wind. The wind caught the wind as they soared over the ground. Epel smiled in awe as their friend flew through the sky. That until a large bird attacked the glider. 

"Ahhh!!" Y/n screamed.

Epel gasped as he grabbed a rock and chucked it at the preditor. It got the bird, but it also got ripped off the wing of the glider. Y/n began to plunge to the ground. Epel's eye widens as he dove to catch the falling contraption.

"I Got You!" Epel shouted as Y/n landed on his palms.

"T-Thank you, Epel," Y/n gasped.

"Let's never do this again," Epel huffed as he tried to calm his heart.

"At least somewhere with no evil birds," Y/n added.

____________

👻Ignihyde👻

Idia

If I were, to be honest, I think Idia would try to help them make a safer modern flying machine. Yet Y/n was dead set on an older designed glider. So he was really nervous to see their friend getting ready to hurl themselves off a building. So he watched from the ground with Ortho in the air ready to catch them if Y/n falls. 

And for the most part, the flight went well, though that didn't make Idia any less nervous. Especially when Y/n decided to do random stunts that involved nose-dives. He would gasp and panic every time.

__________

That's all I got guys If you have some ideas for scenarios or one-shot Idea's then leave them here. For the Halloween event, I don't feel like writing out the whole story so I will write about bigger events/Key events/ that seem interesting in the story.