Scary Monster Event Ch.2

"Hibernation?!" They asked in shock.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Inir asked.

"Tell us what exactly," Azul asked.

"Well, witches have a time of weakness and strength. So some witches at a certain time of year will become stronger while others become weaker. Yes, some witches become stronger in the month of Halloween, but Y/n sadly isn't one of them. She actually gets weaker the closer Halloween comes. Right now she is at her weakest point," Inir explained.

"So that's why she looks like that?" Kalim asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, she's weak not only magically but physically too. Normally back in Y/n's world, Halloween is a time when humans start the sports witch-hunting. So witches that grow weak in this time would hide and sleep off the effects. And they better hide well or else they will never wake again," Inir continued.

"So that's what Y/n meant by not fun for her," Lilia said as he thought back.

" That's awful. Those humans are absolute cowards," Jack growled.

"Is Y/n asleep already?" Epel asked.

"No, she's still awake. Why do you need her? Oh, Are you going to wish her goodnight?" Inir asked.

"Well, we don't want her to miss out on the fun stuff we had planned," Deuce sighed.

"Indeed, she's going to miss out on everything," Lilia frowned.

"Well, you guys are going to show off your ventures and costume right. Maybe you can show her before she goes to sleep," Inir suggested.

"Yeah, then she will at least see all our hard work before she sleeps," Cater smiled.

-----------

The group followed The young girl to the ramshackle Dorm, and up the stairs into Y/n's room. The walls and ceiling were covered in blankets, as Inir laid the rest of the pillows on the ground.

 The walls and ceiling were covered in blankets, as Inir laid the rest of the pillows on the ground

"This room definitely looks comfy," Lilia chuckled.

"Course, I made sure Y/n will have the best sleep ever," Inir smiled.

"Though I think she overdid it," Said a familiar voice.

The group gasped in slight shock as they turned to see Y/n's ghostly complexion.

"Y/n you look... Awful," Vil sighed as he examined her face up close.

"Thank you Vil, I was blissfully unaware. So what are you all doing here?" Y/n asked with a yawn.