🐺Ch.5

Y/n slowly woke up from her odd dream, Grimm was loudly sleep talking about him defeating Overblot Riddle. With a soft chuckle, Y/n woke Grimm up to finally face another day of school. Time quickly passed as it was soon lunchtime, and the cafeteria was packed. Grimm causing more trouble as usual, so Y/n, Deuce, and Ace quickly had to deal with that. All unaware of a certain Hyena boy in the cafeteria watching them as Grimm cheered over his food victory. The Hyena smiled as he walked over to the monster Racoon.

"That was pretty amazing, I'm surprised you managed to get a hold of that deluxe minced cutlet sandwich!" The boy praised.

Y/n could see the mischief in this boy's eyes and was already feeling on edge, as she straightens her back and watched. The boy apparently wanted Grimm's sandwich and was willing to trade a mini bean bun for it. Grimm immediately rejected the offer, but the hyena didn't seem to take no for an answer as he handed Grimm the bun anyway. Y/n could feel a pull of magic as Grimm started to move without his will. She placed her hand on Grimm's head as he pendant glowed faintly, breaking Grimm from the spell. Grimm quickly swiped at the boy before he could get his hands on the Raccoon's sandwich. The boy jumped back in shock after he realized that his magic failed suddenly.

"My friend said he didn't want your Red bean bun, so please take your food and leave," Y/n said bluntly, as she returned the bun.

The boy glared at Y/n with a slight growl as he turned and quickly left the cafeteria.

"Thank you Dorm Leader," Grimm smiled as he chowed down on his sandwich.

"We better hurry, cause the headmaster wanted us to come to his office," Y/n sighed as she at the loaf of bread and cheese.

"Oh, what for?" Ace asked.

"Not sure," Y/n shrugged.

------------

As the hyena boy made his way to the greenhouse, he couldn't help but grumble all the way.

'Who does that human female think she is, she doesn't have to take care of a lazy lion. She's so stingy,' Ruggie grumbled to himself.

Soon he made it to the garden and gave Leona his Ice tea.

"Where's my sandwich?" Leona asked with a glare.

"They ran out and that human girl got in my way," Ruggie whined.

"That herbovior got in your way," Leona smirked, but suddenly the memories of her red eyes glaring at him flashed in his mind, sending chills down his spine.

'I don't know why My magic failed to like that, it never does that," Ruggie sighed as he stares at his hands.

"Maybe it's cause you losing your touch," Leona laughed.

"Shut up! Besides you have a leader meeting Today and class is going to start soon," Ruggie growled.

But Leona was already back asleep. Ruggie sighed in annoyance as he thought to to to make to the human female and her calm face that stared at him. His heart started to flutter when he gasped and quickly berried those feelings.