🐚Ch.13

As Yuu snapped out of their vision, they quickly caught Azul before he could hit the ground. Yuu slowly laid him down as Floyd and Jade ran over to their friend.

"Ah, he's awake," Floyd sighed in relief.

"Azul, how many fingers am I holding up?" Jade asked.

"8... fingers...?" Azul stuttered.

"Geez, look at what you put us through," Leona sighed as he looked at the destruction.

"What in the world... did I do...?" Azul asked.

"You used your magic too much and went into Overblot. Do you not remember?" Jade asked.

"There's no way... I went berserk...? Unbelievable," Azul sighed as he sat up.

"Ah, well I guess it's normal to be mad after you lost everything you collected. I definitely won't forgive anyone who'd make fun of the piggy bank that I'm keeping," Ruggie commented.

"But using backhanded means is a little bit much, yanno? You better reflect on this!" Grimm said.

"You guys better reflect on using other people's notes to take the easy way out, too!" Jack scolded.

"No one else can make notes like that, you know?" Yuu spoke.

Everyone jumped back in shock, except Leona and Ruggie.

"Eh? you can talk?" Azul questioned.

"And why do you sound familiar?" Ace interrogated.

"Because it's me," Yuu said as he broke away into flower petal. To reveal Y/n.

"What?!" they gawked.

"Pretty convincing disguise huh?" Y/n smiled, " But back on topic. I heard from the Headmaster that you created those notes after thoroughly researching 100 years' worth of school material. Jack doesn't approve of your cheating, but I do admire your guts,"

"...... Hmph. I won't be happy with that sort of consoling, you know?" Azul said, trying to play it cool.

"Oh~? Azul's looking a little teary-eyed~," Floyd teased.

"Oh, my. Have you reverted to your old crybaby self, I wonder?" Jade added.

"You two! I believe that there was a secret agreement between us not to talk about that again!" Azul growled.

"Oh, yeah. Y/n do you have the picture of Prince Rielle that Azul asked us to take?" Jack asked.

"Oh, yes I have it right here," Y/n smiled as she pulled it out of her pocket, "The sun hasn't set yet. This means that it's our win!"

"I still don't know why you wanted this random school photo," Leona commented.

"Ah, how nostalgic~ This was the picture we took when we went on a field trip, right~? Jade and I are here. And then~~ The one hiding way behind here is~~~!! Baby Azul!" Floyd smiled as he pointed to the corner of the photo.