❤Ch.3

It was a pretty confusing task to make this full tart or whatever fancy dessert these Heartslabyul people like. I've never seen such a complicated dish before, or any of these kitchens appliances, this world is advanced. Everything is so much easier and convenient to complete these recipes. Though we ran out of eggs, so Deuce and I went to Sam's shop to get some. Though we didn't stay long as Sam tried to make us spill our wallets.

"Here let me hold that for you," Deuce said as he took a good portion of my load.

"Thank you, Deuce, very gentlemanly of you," I complimented.

"T-thank you, but I'm used to these kinds of things since I'm the only man of my household," Deuce explained.

"Well, your mother is very lucky to have you," I smiled sweetly.

Suddenly someone bumped into me, causing e to drop my load of eggs and fall back on my butt. The older students just laughed as that slowly started to advanced on me.

"HEY! How DARE YOU HURT HER! You better apologize," Deuce growled.

T-this can't be the same Deuce, he almost sounds like those ruffian kind of boys. He managed to scare them off as he slowly turned to face me. He helped me up but looked away from me in shame.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, I promised my mother that I would act this way again," Deuce apologized.

"And you are a good model student, and It's okay to be made sometimes," I said as I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, " Also thank you for coming to my rescue,"

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and his face exploded red. I could have sworn I saw steam come out of his ears.

"Let's get going tough boy," I chuckled as I picked up my box of eggs.

"R-right," Deuce stuttered as he quickly followed me.

After finishing the unbirthday tarts and Ace's apology tart, Trey suggested that we do a taste test. It was pretty good, defiantly can see why this dorm so fawned of them. The unbirthday party was tomorrow and I had to let Deuce and Ace stay over at Ramshackle for another night. Sadly Mr.Trein asked a favor of me, to return these lesson books to the library. So I couldn't return to the dorm right away.

As I walked along the stone path, I started to hum to myself along the way. That song... that boy taught me.

"That's a lovely song," Said a voice.

I slowly turned to see it was nonother than Riddle, the dorm leader of Heartslabyu.

"Thank you Riddle-sama," I smiled with a slight curtsy.

"What are you doing so late at night?" Riddle asked, " You should be resting, it's not healthy to stay up so late,"

"Just returning these books for Mr.Trein. That's all," I explained

"That's nice of you, not many students would be willing to help the teachers," Riddle said as he walked beside me.