🍎Ch.24

"Y/n what are you doing in this room?" Ora asked.

"Why are you painting?" Vinca asked.

"What are you up to," Zephyr asked.

Y/n was hard at work painting a particular painting, an eastern style painting, a wall scroll with a special spell painted into the side of the art.

"I may have just figured out a way back home," Y/n sighed as she wiped her paint-stained face with her wrist.

Adding another black streak on her cheek. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Y/n quickly rose to her feet and closed the door to her paint room as she ran to the Foyer.

" Bonjour, Y/n-kun, and Grim-kun! We shall be in your care for the next month. I look forward to your hospitality. Oh, mon Dieu! What happened to your lovely face? It's covered in black ink," Rook said as he pulled out a handkerchief and started whipping away the ink.

" Umm, thank you, Rook, I was more than able to do it myself, but thank you, and welcome," Y/n curtsied.

" My, it is a lot cleaner than I had expected," Vil sighed in relief.

" Thank you for having us," Epel thanked.

" It's got pretty low ceilings, huh! Looks like my flying carpet wouldn't even fly properly in here," Kalim laughed.

" Do not even think of attempting that here. Yuu, if possible, can you room me with Kalim? If not, a room next to his would do just as fine. Sorry to say, but I doubt that the security here is as good as Scarabia's.

" You're still a worrywart, huh, Jamil~ I haven't been targeted in school since the opening ceremony, you know?" Kalim smiled.

" It's not like I'm particularly worried about you. If something happens to you, the blame will be on me as your valet. Keep in mind that just because yesterday was peaceful doesn't mean that today will be as well," Jamil sighed.

"Heya," Ace greeted.

" We'll be in your care for the month, Yuu. Here's a little gift from Trey-senpai," Deuce said as he gave Y/n a box.

" Hm? I smell something sweet coming from that box..," Grimm smiled.

" It's chocolate cake and apple pie specially prepared by Trey-senpai~He said we should at least bring you some housewarming gifts since we'll be intruding for a while. Seriously, is he a mom? Let's eat it together later," Ace smiled.

" Nyah! That guy sure knows how to please people, yanno!" Grimm cheered.

"Cake!" The fairies cheered.

"Unfortunately, I shall have to confiscate those treats," Vil said.

But as vil reached for the box the fairies smacked his hand away, while hissing at them with eyes full of anger and hatred.

"Fairies are very greedy when it comes to food, so I suggest that you don't touch their cake," Y/n suggested?

"Huh? What are you talking about now? I never said anything about throwing it, did I? I have something important to tell you all, so go and gather by the lounge immediately," Vil ordered.

[LOCATION: Ramshackle Dorm – Lounge]

KALIM: What was it you wanted to talk about, Vil?