Fairy Gala Pt.2

"Huh?!" Everyone questioned.

"But Y/n is a human, how did you plan to bring her?" Azul asked.

"Fairies aren't too fond of humans crashing their parties," Vil said.

"Yn transformed herself to look like Ora," Grimm said.

Everyone looked up to see that there were 4 fairies instead of the original 3.

"Y/N!" Everyone gasped.

"Hello everyone," Y/n smiled as she landed on Riddle's cupped hands.

"Your almost the size of the queen fairy," Idia commented.

(I like to think the queen fairy isn't too big)

"So why did you call me here? I'm I here to clean up your mess Crowley?" Y/n asked with a smirk.

"I don't like that Attitude Ms.Ebonywood,  but if you haven't the school seasons are out of control. The cause of this is the stolen Rainbow stone, and we need to get it back," Crowley explained, " And the gem was made into a crown for the queen."

"She already has a crown, well that's such. We made a crown as a thank you gift," Vinca said as she showed off the crown they all made together.

 We made a crown as a thank you gift," Vinca said as she showed off the crown they all made together

It looked simple, but it sparkled with the most beautiful gemstones.

"It's all in your hands, okay! I'll leave it to you, okay!?" Crowley said as he left the office.

_______

(Ramshackle dorm)

" Kalim!! Why do you always involve yourself in troublesome things!? I told you to say "Let me think about it once I get home" when asked for, right?!" Jamil asked.