🍎 Ch.21

" I-I’m sorry for bothering you. We heard singing, so we, uh… If I’m not mistaken, you’re that boy that ran into me at Main Street?" Deuce asked.

" Ah… I’m so sorry about that," the boy apologized.

" Oh, no, it’s no problem. You are… Epel, correct?" Deuce asked.

" Eh? How did you know my name?" Epel asked.

" I heard about you from Jack. He told me you were classmates," Deuce explained.

"Yes, we are. You two are Deuce-kun and Ace-kun, aren’t you? And Grim-kun and Yuu-san. Am I correct?"

" Oh, you know who we are~! I guess we’re pretty popular, huh!" Grimm smirked

"Greetings," Y/n smiled.

You guys were so funny during the Magift Tournament’s exhibition match," Epel chuckled.

"Goodness are you slacking off again," said a proud voice.

" That’s Pomefiore’s Prefect Vil Schoenheit…!" Deuce gasped.

" Good god, seeing him from this close is definitely something," Ace said.

" That guy’s legs are like, 1 meter longer than yours, Y/n," Grimm gasped.

I think you’re exaggerating, Grim… I think…" Y/n sighed.

" You there, nobodies," Vil called out.

" Wha—?! Is he talking about us?" Grimm asked.

" Who else is there? This is an important lesson for our Epel.There are less than two months before the VDC. He does not have the time to be fraternizing with lowlifes like you. Please do not bother him while he is doing his lessons," Vil glared.

"Hah? What’s your problem?" Ace growled.

"We weren’t bothering him at all—"

"Vil-san, don’t shout at them! This’s—This is my fault—," Epel cut off Deuce.

" Epel, how many times must I tell you to stop with that vulgar way of speaking? It is not befitting a person of your standard. Surely you do not want to be referred to as a “Poisonous Red Apple,” do you? Let us go, Epel," Vil ordered.

" But I—I don’t really want to do this—!" Epel growled

" Have you forgotten your promise with me already? Come along now," Vil said dismissively.

"Uh………………." Epel sighed.

" Hey, you. I don’t care whether you’re a Prefect or not, but you just look like you’re bullying him," Ace called out.

" Also, we’re not nobodies, yanno?" Grimm frowned

"H-hey, you two…! Didn’t the Headmaster tell you both not to pick fights anymore?!" Deuce gasped.

"Guys, you don’t have to! I’ll be fine, don’t worry," Epel said.

" Hmph, pretty bold of you nobodies to challenge me. This will be perfect exercise after a meal. Come now, I’ll turn you into mashed potatoes," Vil smirked.