Fairy Gala Pt.4

"I'm assuming you're the queen of these foreign fairies," The Golden queen smiled.

"Yes your highness," Y/n smiled as she bowed her head.

Ruggie watched in nervousness as they watched the Queen and Y/n converse. Leona, Jamil, and Kalim watched from the runway.

"T-this wasn't part of the plan," Jamil whispered.

_____

"It's a pleasure to be invited, and I wish to present you a gift as thanks. Handcrafted by our best craftsmen," Y/n said as she presented the tiara.

 Handcrafted by our best craftsmen," Y/n said as she presented the tiara

"It's beautiful," The Queen awed as the jewels sparkled in the sunlight.

The Queen gently removed her crown and handed it to her servant as She placed Y/n's gift onto her head. The queen chuckled as she took her old crown and placed it on top of Y/n's head.

"Since you're our special guests," The queen smiled, " Why don't you join me in watching the runway. You can tell me all about your world then."

The Student's eyes widened at the sight, at how easily Y/n managed to get the Rainbow stone. The queen happily grabbed Y/n's hand and lead her to a seat right next to the Queen's throne. As they chatted Ora lead Ruggie behind Y/n's chair as he waited for a signal.

" Fairies... be grateful and carve my show in your eyes!" Leona said.

Fairy A: Th-the fairy in the middle... his aura is so amazing it's overwhelming...!

Fairy B: Look how proud he walks! It's so sophisticated!

"Nobody would've thought that you just learned how to walk with two legs," Jamil smirked.

"Shut up. We're getting attention, isn't it fine?" Leona asked.

" The queen isn't looking this way!" Kalim sighed.

"Just a bit more until we "Get Her Attention For Myself"...!

" It's the finale," Leona said," It doesn't suit me but... I'll show you my "ending pose" that even Vil acknowledges. With this, I'll succeed in the "Big Plan To Get The Tiara And Attention For Myself"!" Leona grinned.

"We'll show you a special move too! Everyone in the venue, let's dance together!" Kaim smiled.

"Come on, don't just sit down. Clap your hands, sing, to welcome the spring!" Jamil said.

As they danced Y/n noticed that their final move was coming up, but the queen's eyes and attention were set on Y/n. Y/n smiled at the queen when she noticed the pink blush on the queen's cheek and the hearts in her eyes, and Y/n quickly realized that the queen had fallen for her Glysiran witch charm.

'This is not good,' Y/n said in her mind nervously.

"So do you know those fairies, they certainly are unique, and their dancing is amazing," Y/n said trying to turn the queen's attention elsewhere.

"Sadly I don't, but their dance is amazing," The queen smiled as she looked over to the runway.

Fairy A: A nice rhythm! My body's moving by itself!

Fairy B: Let's welcome the spring together!

Fairies: Whooo.....!

"Ah... the fairies are making the spring happy. The smiles and flowers are overflowing... what an amazing show. I want to always look at this scenery, don't you?" The queen asked.

"Indeed," Y/n smiled as she handed Ruggie her crown and took the fake.

Quickly placing it back on her head before the queen noticed. The queen soon turned back to Y/n as she continues to stare at her.

---------

After the whole mission impossible task, Y/n, and the others made their way to the school as the sun began to set.

"So what was up with the queen, her eyes were practically glued to you?" Grimm asked.

"Oh, the queen fell under Y/n's charms," Zephyr giggled.

"What charms?" Leona smirked.

Y/n smirked as she walked up to Leona, a sudden chill ran down spin.

"Oh Leona," Y/n said with an airy voice into his ear.

Leona turned to see Y/n's irises turned from E/c to a deep pink. His heart started to pound in his chest as he felt hot.

"Well um Leona, if you don't mind, I'd like to take you out to tea some time," Y/n said seductively as she twirled one of Leona's braids around her finger," Umm, if it's okay. Would you mind drinking from my cup, it's getting a little full."

Y/n smiled cutely as her finger traced under Leona's chin, as he slowly fell into a trance. Y/n pulled back her hand, causing Leona to stumble foward as he gasped. 

"What charm indeed," Y/n chuckled as she walked off.

The boys just stared with flustered faces.