"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2

"So Darx took over the school to force Y/n into marriage with him," Riddle summarized. 

"What?!" Everyone gasped.

"What so scary about Darx?" Jack asked.

"Darx is currently the most powerful wizard, and he didn't get that title though fair or clean means," Vil explained.

"And as of late he's been looking for a suitable bride," Lilia added suddenly, " I'm familiar with him cause at first he's been taking many fae brides, some I've known personally. Then they disappear suddenly, and Darx simply moves on to the next."

"S-so were dealing with a possible murder," Kalim stuttered in fear.

"Well nobody has ever shown up, and there is no evidence that he killed them. So all those sad souls are still considered missing," Azul clarified.

"We have to rescue her!" Inir and Ortho shouted.

"Ummm," Everyone backed away.

"What?" Inir gasped.

"Why? Please help us!" Ortho begged.

"Look we all like Y/n and we don't want anything bad to happen to her, but we also don't want to be the ones who die pissing off Darx,"  Ace said.

"while Idia always avoids me yet he only asks for me when he's troubled, that's too easy," Vil added.

" It's your "brother"'s problem. Solve it on your own," Leona sighed.

Inir began to tear up and cry out loud.

"Don't worry Inir, If they won't help then I'll do something," Ortho said to his crying friend

"Hey, hey. You can't do anything just by yourself," Kalim gasped.

"Stimulating patterns to take back Idia Shroud and Y/n Ebonywood. Requirements: Least time of operation...the simulation has been completed successfully. We will now operate the plan. Charging magic energy. Aiming for Night Raven College's main school grounds," Ortho said as he readied his attack, "Magic beam firing in 5... 4... 3... 2..."

" PLEASE STOOOOOP!" Crowley shouted, "Do you want to make our legendary school turn into ruins!? Magic beams are prohibited!

"Since everybody won't help us, I had to do it," Ortho glared.

" ...everyone. Is it okay to decline that easily? If you abandon Shroud and Y/n just like this..," Crowley scolded.