🍎Ch.25

Apparently, there was a large delivery of apple juice for Epel from his family's home farm. 10 boxes of apple juice were sent to NRC and shoved into Ramshackles hallway.

"The hallway's filled with boxes now," Deuce sighed.

" Uwah...! It's gotta be Gram—from Grandmother. Geez... I told her on the phone that she didn't have to send them...!" Epel sighed.

" What is it? Did she send you some delicacies from your hometown?" Kalim asked Epel.
" Oh, no, I don't think it's all that magnificent... My hometown's apples are quite good... All of these boxes might have apple juice in it... I think...," Epel said.

" All of it?! You can practically set up shop here with that amount," Ace gasped."Ah, there's a letter included..."These are what was left-over from the store. It's about to be expired, so please share some with your friends at school." ... Geez~! Don't send me leftovers, Gramma...But to think that they couldn't sell this much," Epel sighed." You must be quite the rich kid yourself if they can afford to send you all this stuff," Deuce said.
EPEL: What?!
" Ah, I see. You've gotten hooked to this brand, so they sent it to you?" Ace asked.
" Th-that's not it at all...! P-please has some if you'd like. It's 100% natural, no preservatives added~ It's full of vitamins, so I'm sure Vil-senpai wouldn't mind... I hope... It's very delicious, I promise!!" Epel offered.
" See~ I knew you loved juice," Ace smirked.
"Merci, Monsieur Cherry Apple! This will be quite a treat. Please give my thanks to your family back home as well," Rook smiled.
" We can't have all these boxes blocking the entrance though. Let's move all of them to the lounge first," Jamil said."Thank you for helping me carry the boxes inside... I really appreciate it. I know it's sudden, but please help yourselves to some apple juice. The polyphenols inside them are very nutritious and good for the health. It should help with relaxing your body after a hard day's work... I think," Epel thanked

(pours...)

" Whoa... The apple's sweet aroma is definitely filling the room" Deuce awed.
"What a refreshing aroma! I shall have some, too, thank you," Rook smiled as he drank the juice, "This is...! C'est Bon! How very delicious, Epel-kun!"
" Let me try it, too! WHOA! This is so delicious! It tastes just like an apple!" Kalim awed at the flavor.
" It's 100% apple juice, so that's natural. Still, it's very delicious," Jamil smiled.

"It's so refreshing~ I feel like I can drink this all day, yanno~!" Grimm smiled.

"Don't put the bottle in your mouth, Grim!" Deuce shouted.
" I totally get why though! This is totally smooth~," Ace smiled
" Not too sweet and not too sour. The gentle taste reminds me of a refreshing breeze as you stand in an apple orchard. I can tell that it is made with so much love," Rook smiled.
"Yes, that's right! This juice is blended with quality apples only. It's a specialty from my hometown! It is very delicious with a little honey as well. It is quite perfect for after singing lessons! Oh, the fruit itself is actually friggin' delish—It is very delicious on its own!" Epel smiled.
" Hahaha! I can sense the passion for the way you speak! Wonderful! I can definitely feel your love for your hometown, Monsieur Cherry Apple," Rook said.
" But...... I don't know if it's because it's made in a very local place, but it's not really that well-known," Epel frowned.
" Oh? That's sort of a shame since it's so delicious," Kalim frowned.
"There haven't been many customers lately, too, so I'm afraid," Epel sighed.

"Hey Y/n you should try...some," Ace said slowly," Where did she go?"

"ah, Miss fleur de cerisier had gone back to her room," Rook said with a smile.

"H-hey, do any of you notice Y/n kind of closing herself off?" Deuce asked slowly.

"I never really noticed, I mean. She seems to be lost in her own world more than normal," Ace sighed.

"Sadly we haven't been around Y/n long enough to know," Jamil said simply.

" She does seem standoffish lately, from her time scarabia she was kind and embrassive most of the time," Kalim said.

"Miss fleur de cerisier like to keep people at arm's length," Rook said.

"How do you know?" Grimm asked curiously.

"Tell me do you anything about her as a person, her story, or her passions?" Rook asked.

Deuce, Ace, and Grimm though all the times they spent time with her, and can't recall a time when they talked about her. Only thoughts and opinions of their world and stories from hers. Before they could say anything the dorm began to tremble as the lights started to flicker out. The boys quickly ran up the stairs to see that weird lights were shining brightly behind the closed door, as it raddled on its hinges. Grimm panicked as he ran over and pulled the door handle, opening the door. Y/n stood in the middle of a written gliff that was drawn on the floor. They watched as the painting in front of her began to rip apart as a large portal opened to a dark forest. From outside Vil say the Dorm light up with strange gliffs and strange colors, he quickly ran into the Drom and up the stairs to see his team staring into the forbid room.

"What Is Going on here!" Vil shouted as his eyes fell onto the bright portal.

The portal soon grew as hand-like appendages slithered about the room and some holding the edges of the portal open. Vil concerned for his team and Y/n in general tried to call out to her as he pushed past everyone and the door, but a loose sharp metal nail scratched deep into his shoulder. Vil winced in pain as blood started to seep from his small wound. Y/n snapped out of her trance and gasped as she turned to see everyone dangerously close to her spell work, and the injury from vil would attract unwanted attention from the other side of the portal.

Before Y/n could do anything a multiple hands came out of the portal. The boys gasped in horror as the creature pulled itself out of the portal, It had a women torso but a long centipede body from the waist down, it could smell the blood from vil as it lunged forward. Y/n quickly summoned a shield between the Demon and the NRC students. Trapping her with the demon.

"It's you, the witch of death. Xazzos has wondered where you've vanished to," The demon grinned cruelly, as it grabbed Y/n by her neck," I've finally found you. and once I present you to Xazzos, I'll be welcomed back for my failers."

"Y/N!!" Deuce and Ace called out as they ran to the shield, breaking the outer one of the gliff on the floor.

The portal started to become unstable as some of the hand tendrils wrapped around the demon and Y/n. She lost focus of the shield as it disappeared. The demon was dragged back into the portal, while Y/n was pulled apart becoming two beings. Both Identical to each other as one was pulled into the portal with the demon. The Y/n still in the room broke the inner line of the gliff to force the portal closed, so that the demon couldn't come through. The Portal shut as the room settled as all the lights in the dorm flickered back on as nothing happened. Y/n slowly fell to her knees as Deuce helped her down slowly. 

"W-what was that?! And Y/n what did you do?!" Jamil screamed.

"What the heck happened!?" Ace added.

"It seems Miss fleur de cerisier has retreated into herself," Rook said as everyone looked at the quiet Ramshackle student.

"What! Check out her pendant!" Grimm gasped," The flower in the middle is missing it's left half."

-----------