🍎Ch.33

"W-what?!" Y/n asked.

"Your eyes, I have never seen anything like them, their beautiful,"  Neige complemented.

"O-oh, well umm, thank you," Y/n thanked as she turned her head away.

'I'm getting comfortable in this world," Y/n panicked to herself.

FILMING STAFF B: Royal Sword Academy performers, please be ready on stand-by!

" Yes, sir~! We're on our way," Neige said as he gave one last nervous smile at Y/n.

TV STAFF A: Thank you for your cooperation! I'll be uploading this video as soon as I can!

" Thank you as well. I'll be excusing myself now," Vil thanked.

" Oh! The video's been posted on their social media account already!" Ace smiled.

" Y-you're right! I-I think I saw a glimpse of myself just now, but... Didn't my dancing look a bit stiff?" Deuce asked.

EPEL: Show me, too! Amazing... The likes are just overflowing.

KALIM: Oh~! Vil's fans are all commenting "Finally!"

JAMIL: This video is mostly showcasing Vil-senpai.

 "He's so cool!" "Amazing!" and most importantly, "How beautiful!" I can feel everyone's excitement for VDC, indeed.

" ............ "Mira, Mira," please enlighten me?" Vil asked.

MIRA: Yes, what would you like to know?

" Currently, who is the most beautiful of all?" Vil asked.

MIRA: The first web result that I obtained using the keywords "beautiful" is— Vil Schoenheit.

" ......!! Fufu... Fufufu... My time has finally come. With this, I can now...!" Vil chuckled with a proud smile.

"You seem very pleased Vil, Did something good happen?" Y/n asked, even though she had a pretty good idea what it was.

"Indeed, though I don't think you would understand," Vill smirked with pride, as he shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Alright... Though I'm glad you feeling good," Y/n said, as she backed away from him.

FILMING STAFF B: The lights and the sounds are all good to go!
FILMING STAFF B: Please take the stage!

[LOCATION: Coliseum – Stands]

As Y/n listened to the song, she couldn't help but sing along to the song as well with the staff. She would have continued, but Ace nudged her with an elbow, signaling to stop.

" Whoa...! What's with this song?! The chorus keeps repeating in my head," Kalim gasped.

" This is a special arrangement of a children's song from the Land of Pyroxene. Though I hail from Afterglow Savannah, I have heard of this song as well. Quite famous, yes?" Rook smiled.

" Wha—It's not that special, isn't it? They're totally not in sync, too," Ace commented.

"Ah, one of them tripped! Neige helped him up, but... That must've been dangerous for the others..." Grimm said.

JAMIL: In all honesty, the quality is not something to be afraid of.

ACE: They're not worthy to be our rivals, huh, Vil-senpai.

VIL: ............... It's over.........!

ACE/JAMIL: Eh?