🐚Ch.10

Another night, and another weird dream. Of a mermaid making a deal with a sea witch and selling her voice away for legs.

After being rudely awakened from our sleep, then forced to practice with the Savanaclaw students, Lunchtime quickly came around.

"So you guys made a Deal with Azul to free those Idiots," Leona laughed And said, idiot, didn't even notice that the anemone is gone,"

Grimm gasped as he felt his head with his paws and felt no anemone on his head.

"It's gone... IT'S GONE!" Grimm cheered.

"H-How?" Jacked gasped as he too just realized.

"Maybe something happened to the contract?" Y/n said while playing coy and innocent.

Leona smirked and rolled his eyes at Y/n's subpar acting. Leona and Raggie sighed that the stupidity of trusting Azul, and they gave their condolences about having to break into risk their skins to steal a photo. In a potentially highly guarded place, that was also under the sea.

'We better go, time is money," Grimm said as he finished his meal.

"Yes let's go, Let's also get Ace and Deuce," Jack said as he got up.

"You guys go ahead I'll catch up in a second," Y/n smiled as she cleaned up the boy's meal trays.

The two nodded as they went on ahead. Y/n turned back to Leona as she stared at Leona with a knowing look.

"I know you know something, Leona," Y/n said simply.

"What do you mean?" Leona smirked.

"I certain Azul isn't going to play fair, and you have been in this school for a while. Azul doesn't seem the type of guy to do something himself, he likes being the one to pull the strings. While the twins seem content about following his orders. So is there something I should know about them?" Y/n interrogated.

"Ruggie would you like to tell her," Leona said simply as he sipped away on his Ice tea.

Ruggie smiled as to let her into what he knew about the twins.

-------

Ace and Deuce were in awe of Grimm's freedom from his anemone. They bombarded the raccoon with questions.

"How did it come off?" Ace asked.

"We don't know it just disappeared overnight," Jack said simply.

"Ready to go guys?" Y/n asked as she arrived in the mirror hall.

"Yes let's hurry," Jack said seriously.

The four drank a bit of the potion and quickly asked the mirror to bring them to the Coral Kingdom. Y/n slowly took a deep breath as she felt her body submerged in water and the sense of gravity disappear. Y/n stared in awe at the beauty of the beautiful coral surrounding.